Trailers: Shinobido 2: Tales of the Ninja - TGS Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Shinobido 2: Tales of the Ninja - TGS Trailer

Ninjas bound through the air and kill people with the greatest of ease.

Watch Video

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
So this is the average graphics capability of the PS Vita? Pretty underwhelming.

Also, KITTEH!!!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
OutrageousEmu said:
Sonicron said:
So this is the average graphics capability of the PS Vita? Pretty underwhelming.

Also, KITTEH!!!
No, this is the bad graphics the Vita is capable of. Just cause one dev makes a bad looking game doesn't invalidate the system.
Is that so? Well then, what do good PS Vita graphics look like? It's an honest question, I assure you; it was my understanding that developers usually aim for above-average presentation in launch titles (so as to sucker in the masses to buy the new system), but I may have jumped to false conclusions upon seeing this craptastic trailer.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
This trailer has entirely failed to create in me an urgent desire to play this game. In fact it's done the exact opposite. A full half of the trailer was pan sweeps of environmental stills. The graphics look like they're on a PSOne. The one blood splat that was the only reason I could discern why I had to enter my birth date information looked even worse than a PSOne. Heck, the gameplay looks like it's from a N64 game.

The first shot we saw of the hero made me think this might be an asian thief game, which would be perfect. But when the game play shots started all I saw was 3rd person exploring done better in ocarina of time. God of war raise the bar, and these guys thought they were playing limbo.

Looks to me like someone forgot to call in a focus group.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
It looks like the old Shinobido, only with worse graphics.
I LOVED shinobido, and remember the maps fairly well by now... They're basically recycled, and they made it worse... I LIKED having gravity and being able to tell what I was looking at!

This is all nice and well, and would have been revolutionary before the 21st century... But now, this just... Ew. Not nice in any aspect.