Trailers: Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1.3 Update

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1.3 Update

Check out the new features planned for SWTOR's 1.3 "Allies" Update!

Watch Video

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Hehehe, this is supposed to be a Long, long, even LONGER time ago... And then it said "Coming up, in the future'...

Seriously though, dungeon/group finder being introduced in 1.3... ? Should've been there from the beta on.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
You know, Bioware could really learn a thing or two about these types of previews from Blizzard. Listening to a man drone on about stuff that should have been implemented earlier is boring.

I remember a micro update for WOW that focused on a troll uprising. It's preview was pretty damn cool too, just a troll shaman ranting about revenge while the stuff that was being updated flashed by the screen.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Legacy perks sound pretty cool. I would like a legacy perk that allows players to use two companions instead of one.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
well that sounded so ... boring ...

sever transfer was the only thing worthy of note imo, since it'll let me move my lvl 30 off that %^*()$^@&^$% open PvP server >.<

chimeracreator

Jun 15, 2009
It's an improvement and lord knows that server transfers are needed, but when are they going to let me write macros to use powers more effectively given the limited space for key binding?

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
008Zulu said:
Yet again, still no more character slots added. We need more than 8.
8 seems fine to me, granted I've only got 3 characters so far, but one of each class seems reasonable and as far as I can figure out race and gender don't affect stats in anyway.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Daymo said:
8 seems fine to me, granted I've only got 3 characters so far, but one of each class seems reasonable and as far as I can figure out race and gender don't affect stats in anyway.
Race and gender don't affect stats, but they do affect how the single player story unfolds.

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
So it has taken up to V 1.3 to simply have features that should have been in from the start? *facepalm* Well no wonder players are leaving in droves.