Trailers: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

FloodOne

New member
Apr 29, 2009
455
0
0
A little disappointed that they didn't update the graphics, but I love this game. Day one purchase for me.
 

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
5,266
0
0
FloodOne said:
A little disappointed that they didn't update the graphics, but I love this game. Day one purchase for me.
Agreed.

Can't wait to play this game.
 

Team Hollywood

New member
Feb 9, 2009
5,205
0
0
They really should stop using direct translations. "Let Us Cling Together?" Sounds stupid. I'm sure it will be a good game, but yea...
 

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
10,077
0
0
"Let Us Cling Together"...barely a step up in translation from "Let's Fighting Love".

/protect my balls
 

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
1,435
0
0
maybe it will be like when they remade FF tactics, maybe they'll throw something in there, but, who cares great game look forward to it!
 

Blind Sight

New member
May 16, 2010
1,658
0
0
Probably the silliest game name after "AAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAaaa!!!!: A Reckless Disregard For Gravity".
 

Team Hollywood

New member
Feb 9, 2009
5,205
0
0
Well, seeing as FFT was just basically a copy of this, and nothing can beat FFT, I probably won't be picking this up
 

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
1,935
0
0
Oh I've having an Ogre Batt.... er Tactics Ogre itch recently. Sadly no PSP to help me scratch it.

Haven't played one since the N64 one. Is it still balls-hard to get the "best" endings?
 

Stilt-Man

New member
Dec 31, 2009
371
0
0
Xzi said:
They really should stop using direct translations. "Let Us Cling Together?" Sounds stupid. I'm sure it will be a good game, but yea...
It's a Queen reference. Like "Ogre Battle" and "March of the Black Queen". It does sound dumb, though.
 

SlightlyEvil

New member
Jan 17, 2008
202
0
0
Stilt-Man said:
Xzi said:
They really should stop using direct translations. "Let Us Cling Together?" Sounds stupid. I'm sure it will be a good game, but yea...
It's a Queen reference. Like "Ogre Battle" and "March of the Black Queen". It does sound dumb, though.
Kind of a recursive bad translation though, since the Queen song uses some gratuitous Japanese. It's a good song though, like absolutely everything Queen-related.
 

Jukofux

New member
Aug 23, 2010
48
0
0
Wow I honestly thought I would never see this game (franchise) again... I remember Tactics: Ogre barley and Ogre Battle while fresher in my mind still draws mostly blank, exept for the little soldier dudes...I had an irrational hatred of them.
 

Athlumney

New member
Apr 15, 2009
90
0
0
Damn why does it have to be a PSP exculsive and now I have a urge to play Ogre Battle 64 again.
 

BlueHighwind

New member
Jan 24, 2010
363
0
0
I've been waiting for years for a SRPG as good as (read: exactly the same as) FFT. I've tried Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Jeanne d'Arc, Advance Wars... none of them satisfied me truly. I am so getting this game. Day of release perhaps!

But no release date... That's evil of them.
 

Team Hollywood

New member
Feb 9, 2009
5,205
0
0
I beat this game literally 15 times on SNES and PS1. The spell animations look freaking amazing, the sword techniques look godlike. The best tactical RPG of all time makes its triumphant return.

I need to buy a new PSP. Damnit.
 

Grand_Arcana

New member
Aug 5, 2009
489
0
0
Xiado said:
Well, seeing as FFT was just basically a copy of this, and nothing can beat FFT, I probably won't be picking this up
Actually, this game is considered superior by near everyone that has mentioned the two games. I think it's worth keeping an eye one.
 

Hobonicus

New member
Feb 12, 2010
212
0
0
I loved Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis because of it's epic story and addictive gameplay. It's definitely one of my all time favorites. I've never had much of a chance to play Let Us Cling Together, how does it compare?
 

Ardenon

New member
Sep 7, 2009
76
0
0
For somebody who hasn't played the game at all, the intro looked better than the gameplay itself :p