Trailers: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

FloodOne

Apr 29, 2009
A little disappointed that they didn't update the graphics, but I love this game. Day one purchase for me.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
FloodOne said:
A little disappointed that they didn't update the graphics, but I love this game. Day one purchase for me.
Agreed.

Can't wait to play this game.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
"Let Us Cling Together"...barely a step up in translation from "Let's Fighting Love".

/protect my balls

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
maybe it will be like when they remade FF tactics, maybe they'll throw something in there, but, who cares great game look forward to it!

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Probably the silliest game name after "AAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAaaa!!!!: A Reckless Disregard For Gravity".

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Oh I've having an Ogre Batt.... er Tactics Ogre itch recently. Sadly no PSP to help me scratch it.

Haven't played one since the N64 one. Is it still balls-hard to get the "best" endings?

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
Xzi said:
They really should stop using direct translations. "Let Us Cling Together?" Sounds stupid. I'm sure it will be a good game, but yea...
It's a Queen reference. Like "Ogre Battle" and "March of the Black Queen". It does sound dumb, though.

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Stilt-Man said:
Xzi said:
They really should stop using direct translations. "Let Us Cling Together?" Sounds stupid. I'm sure it will be a good game, but yea...
It's a Queen reference. Like "Ogre Battle" and "March of the Black Queen". It does sound dumb, though.
Kind of a recursive bad translation though, since the Queen song uses some gratuitous Japanese. It's a good song though, like absolutely everything Queen-related.

Jukofux

Aug 23, 2010
Wow I honestly thought I would never see this game (franchise) again... I remember Tactics: Ogre barley and Ogre Battle while fresher in my mind still draws mostly blank, exept for the little soldier dudes...I had an irrational hatred of them.

Athlumney

Apr 15, 2009
Damn why does it have to be a PSP exculsive and now I have a urge to play Ogre Battle 64 again.

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
I've been waiting for years for a SRPG as good as (read: exactly the same as) FFT. I've tried Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Jeanne d'Arc, Advance Wars... none of them satisfied me truly. I am so getting this game. Day of release perhaps!

But no release date... That's evil of them.

Grand_Arcana

Aug 5, 2009
Xiado said:
Well, seeing as FFT was just basically a copy of this, and nothing can beat FFT, I probably won't be picking this up
Actually, this game is considered superior by near everyone that has mentioned the two games. I think it's worth keeping an eye one.

Hobonicus

Feb 12, 2010
I loved Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis because of it's epic story and addictive gameplay. It's definitely one of my all time favorites. I've never had much of a chance to play Let Us Cling Together, how does it compare?

Ardenon

Sep 7, 2009
For somebody who hasn't played the game at all, the intro looked better than the gameplay itself :p