Trailers: The Cursed Crusade

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
The Cursed Crusade

Fight your way through the Fourth Crusade with the help of a friend in The Cursed Crusade.

Watch Video

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Looks pretty good.
Is co-op gonna be for online only, or will 2 people be able to play it on the same console?

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Combat looks quite fun. Though I pray to whatever deity is more likely to listen to me: Please make this conspiracy theory free. I just want 1 action game about the crusades without a conspiracy theory

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
the Devil May Cry series has ruined me.
Now i expect every game where you beat up a ton of enemies to be over the top.
This one looks like it's not.

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Medievil Army of Two in the crusades?

...Tempting, Very tempting..I'll keep my eyes on this.

DethKid

Feb 16, 2011
AssassinJoe said:
Looks pretty good.
Is co-op gonna be for online only, or will 2 people be able to play it on the same console?
seeing as there were shots of a split screen i am thinking there will be local coop

OT: I just got a little excited bout this game...looks like it might make me feel the same when me and a friend used to play Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance...but better

haha

fingers crossed this isnt a massive fail

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
VitusPrime said:

Yep, the bromance is palpable. Looks interesting nonetheless, but hopefully we won't get a major shift from Modern Warfare to Crusades in our industry. I'd rather they explored something new =/

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, so someone else allready made the obvious army of two comparison... at least the gameplay seems to be genuinely hack and slashy rather than just a reskinned shooter setup.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Hmm, animations look good, but the story and overall design seems rather uninspired. The combat's gonna make or break this one, it looks impressive, but I don't know enough to really make a prediction as to weather it will ultimately have any depth. Still, it's nice to see a current generation game that's focused on splitscreen co-op.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
VitusPrime said:

I actually thought it was another one of those bland brown looking co-op games set in medievil times?.

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Did anyone else think it looked slow and sticky?

The animations seem to have been taken from Dragon age, visually impressive but slow and tedious.

Are they really trying to sell this game based on having a co-op mode as well?
If that's the best its got to stand out against its fantastical rivals then I give it a month before it goes on special offer.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
huh i was genuinely interested in this until i saw the combat, it looks too sticky for my liking

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
Split-screen multiplayer makes its glorious comeback! Strike up the band and sound a salute, for our messiah has returned!!!

I will be buying this regardless of actual game quality, split-screen MP was the greatest thing to ever desert us.