Trailers: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Making of Trailer

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Fuck. I keep telling myself to wait for the Christmas sale to still be able to pay for other things, but... Skyrim...

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
I want one of the "FUS RO DAH!" shirts the dude had at 1:52 in the vid.

AGH in my time zone, only 6 days 21 hours 44 minutes to go...
Collector's Edition; you shall soon be mine...

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Oh gosh, the music still gives me goosebumps... So excited about this!!!!

Daystar Clarion said:
Rossmallo said:
These next seven days are going to be the most agonising of my entire life. I've waited years for this day, and it's going to feel like that all over again for these next few days.
Be strong. We can get through this.
We must.
It's fucking Skyrim.
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong."
And with all we've endured in the wait for Skyrim, we'll be so freaking strong, we'll be able to game 60 hours straight without looking up. ^_^ At least, that's my plan.

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
'All of the little things are what we obsess over..' Howard, you are officially a complete lad.. if only this was the mentality of all designers!

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
Dimitriov said:
They can chop wood!!

o_O I am so excited by this, and I don't know why.
I KNOW, F*CK DRAGONS! WE CAN CHOP WOOD!

I'm lookin' forward, now that Wood Elves actually look Badass I'll have a good time

plainlake

Jan 20, 2010
"goodbye ma, goodbye pa goodbye my girlfriends breasts." If you dont know what I am talking about look up - skyrim Harry. on youtube, still humming that tune...

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
The music is more epic and beautiful than Morrowind's, the game is one of the most stunning visual interactive experiences I've ever seen, and there's exponentially so much to do than there was in Oblivion. I can hardly stand waiting another 6 days for this game. It's just going to be so damn awesome.

Mabster

May 8, 2011
Things learned from this trailer.

Skyrim is different from Bethesda's previous games as it features:
1) more stuff

The game will have around 315 spaces that include:
1) various sizes of dungeons
2) exteriors

Still, preordered.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'm in a game development class that has us in teams making a new computer game every 2 weeks, and it's really given me an appreciation of the work that goes into even very small games, and it just makes me more impressed with the big ones.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Aethren said:
Mining, tanning, lumberjacking, smithing, saw someone grinding herbs in there for alchemy...

Is there any way to make yourself sleep for 8 days?
I know how you feel, I found one for four days, but A) my mother said she would not come in and put water in an IV for me, and B)the ingredients are too hard to come by.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
i feel disappointed after watching that video, this'll be my first elder scrolls game that i play and i wanted to watch the 'making of' before hand, so i would know exactly what i got myself into.