Trailers: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Carry out objectives with extreme tactical precision in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Watch Video

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
Let's just hope that there will be any "tactical precision" in this game at all, as that seems to be too complicated and unintuitive for most modern games.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Do people who bought Splinter Cell Conviction still get beta access? That's sort of why I still have my copy of that game even though I completed it months ago.

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
Looks polished, but I hope it doesn't end up being a "USA is teh best!" military tech/recruitment/propaganda showcase.

the.chad

Nov 22, 2010
Supposedly the tech that the ghosts are using in this game have been taken from current research and development military teams across the world.

Some of that camo would be super cool to see used in person, now I just need a plasma caster and thermal vision helmet. *predator noise*

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ehhh... for a futuristic setting it looks pretty restrained in what kind of tech it's actually letting you play with.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
leviadragon99 said:
Ehhh... for a futuristic setting it looks pretty restrained in what kind of tech it's actually letting you play with.
Seems pretty optimistic to me. Full body active camouflage is probably more than ten years off.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
In games like this, I usually alert all the guards and end up having to rambo my way through >_>

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
This is quite different from the E3 2010 footage. To tell you the truth, I think I prefer the 2010 gameplay because it had its own style and atmosphere to it.

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
I hope those who were promised Beta access from SS:C still get it, or I will Rage like none other.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
I_am_a_Spoon said:
Looks polished, but I hope it doesn't end up being a "USA is teh best!" military tech/recruitment/propaganda showcase.
Yeah, but if you're dumb enough to fall for a video game as a realistic approximation of military life then I don't think you had many options aside from the military or McDonalds.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
This actually might be an awesome game for the wii that has a solid story line... or at least be a good shooter for the wii.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I_am_a_Spoon said:
The bad guy is Russia. So... take from that what you will.

OT: Looks very good, but I'm going to wait for reviews out of concern for length. Also concern for my wallet.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
I haven't played any Ghost Recon for a looong time..this looks like a good time to jump back in to the franchise!