Trailers: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Frank West Vignette

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Frank West Vignette

Steal part of your opponent's soul with your camera.

Watch Video

Dec 14, 2009
Compared to Rocket, I couldn't care less about Frank...

I mean come on, how do you follow a Cockney raccoon wit huge guns and a badass attitude?

You just can't.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

I mean come on, how do you follow a Cockney raccoon wit huge guns and a badass attitude?

You just can't.
I have zero interest in Rocket Raccoon. I don't care for the character. And I have been begging for Frank West DLC since the game came out. He was my best character in Tatsunoku.

Plus, he's covered wars you know...

Dec 14, 2009
Just_A_Glitch said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You just can't.
I have zero interest in Rocket Raccoon. I don't care for the character. And I have been begging for Frank West DLC since the game came out. He was my best character in Tatsunoku.

Plus, he's covered wars you know...
Pfft, Peter had the photography gig down long before Frank.

Plus, you know, he's Spider-Man

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I feel sorry for Frank. Rocket Raccoon's blowing up the scene, so he just becomes "that guy from the zombie game who was lifted from Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom".
I know he wasn't, I'm just guessing that's what everyone will assume.

That said, I don't think I'll use him. Apparently to get all his half decent attacks, you have to take a bunch of pictures. I know all too well I have too short an attention span to do that every match.

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
FreelanceButler said:
the camera attack is gonna be really bread and butter for frank west players since it stops your opponent's attack animations.

OT

I really hope that camera attack isn't a assist or it's gonna get OLD quick.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Nice to see they actually made him look like he does in Dead Rising as opposed to looking like Niko Bellic.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Um... the fuck? I get Frank West is more liked than Chuck Green (am I remembering that name right?). But to make him as badass as this where he can take on Thunder Gods and the Hulk seems a bit ridiculous. I'll let Phoenix Wright's "OBJECTIONS" slide only because they're funny... but this just hurts my head a bit.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

You just can't.
True. I was honestly PUMPED about Frank West... about 5 minutes ago. Then I saw Rocket.

Still, Frank looks good, and a bit different than how he played in Tatsunoko.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I found it quite funny how he got pass Dormammu flame and beat him with a bottle follow by the paddle chansaws.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
At first I was like "WOW! PADDLESAW! AWESOME!"....

And then I saw a humanoid raccoon with a minigun. I can die happy.