Trailers: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Gameplay Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Gameplay Trailer

Rocket Raccoon enters the latest version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom.

Watch Video

Dec 14, 2009
'That's for letting them mess up Raccoon City, ya wanker!'

I fucking love that raccoon, he's such a boss. Him, Ammy and X-23 are going to rock and roll.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Haha, what a fun addition to the game. Looks fun to play, as well. All those guns, it's like looking at a small furry version of Cabal.

Oct 30, 2010
Incredibly disappointing. Not enough guns, the guns are too small and where the fuck is Groot!

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I hope all the people who were complaining about Rocket Raccoon being a waste of a slot are now trembling in fear.
I'll admit, I was expecting him to be a bit of a joke character, but from this he looks downright nasty. Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.

On a side not, I like "Team Zombie". Theme teams are cool, I might even try that one.

Dec 14, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
I hope all the people who were complaining about Rocket Raccoon being a waste of a slot are now trembling in fear.
I'll admit, I was expecting him to be a bit of a joke character, but from this he looks downright nasty. Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.

On a side not, I like "Team Zombie". Theme teams are cool, I might even try that one.
I think all characters have their projectiles/traps disappear now when they're hit.

Especially Phoenix, I'm so glad she got nerfed to hell and back.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
FreelanceButler said:
Glad the traps he can lay disappear when he's hit though, otherwise he would have been proper annoying.
I think all characters have their projectiles/traps disappear now when they're hit.

Especially Phoenix, I'm so glad she got nerfed to hell and back.
That sounds fair. I don't remember how many characters had their things disappearing, it was ages ago I traded MvC3 in.

I also agree on the Phoenix thing. Apart from maybe the health nerf, that just seemed kinda silly.