Trailers: WildStar - Personalities Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
WildStar - Personalities Trailer

Take a guided tour of the different personalities you'll come across in this upcoming Sci-Fi MMO.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wow it's has been a while since I've last heard of that game (have seen some of their previous trailers and demo). Wait there is another races (the third one whose she won't talked about)?

nayrbarr

Aug 11, 2010
I'm surprise that this managed to get a 12 certificate, the language seems a little strong in the trailer. Not that I'm particularly sensitive, I just know how some people can be.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
nayrbarr said:
I'm surprise that this managed to get a 12 certificate, the language seems a little strong in the trailer. Not that I'm particularly sensitive, I just know how some people can be.
Specially with that sugestive bit about fur.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Technically 13/12 is when people start 'to get into things'.

I'm not picking a side of 'think of the children' or "defile the children's innocence". But if they are oblivious to that kind of thing, they won't get the implied comment.

I noticed the character had big bewbs. On a 12 rated game. That's worse.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
scw55 said:
Technically 13/12 is when people start 'to get into things'.

I'm not picking a side of 'think of the children' or "defile the children's innocence". But if they are oblivious to that kind of thing, they won't get the implied comment.

I noticed the character had big bewbs. On a 12 rated game. That's worse.
I object! Bewbs are awesome. Unless they become big enough to the point where you have to wonder if they'll clothesline an infant's head off if you let them hang out of a vehicle moving faster than 30 miles per hour. Then...well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

But yeah, looks kinda cool. The game, I mean.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
I'm kinda excited for this game. I saw that one trailer that looked like it was straight outta Disney and I was hooked.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
i do like the look of the game, i remember seeing the début trailer a good while back and just looking the art style and idea (originally thought it was a movie, a lil disappointed it wasnt even) but yeah i signed up for beta a little while ago, really do fancy giving the game ago.

also can we, as a society, be done with the damn Wilhelm scream, it used to be a fun little nod to the attentive audience, now its in everything. its not funny any more!

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
ramboondiea said:
also can we, as a society, be done with the damn Wilhelm scream, it used to be a fun little nod to the attentive audience, now its in everything. its not funny any more!
I propose every character who dies from a fall receive a supervillain-style "Noooooooo-" line instead. High-pitched gnome character falls? Give them the deepest voice you can find for their fall. Old woman falls? Give her an evil banshee-style scream of death for her fall. Give these people some character for their final moments! They don't have to relate to the character's personality, so go nuts with them!

Back on topic: This game looks like it will be good old-fashioned fun. Will it be great or high-quality? Maybe not, but will it be enjoyable and silly? Yes, I certainly think so! If it is both, then yahoo, free drinks all around!