Transformed into the last animal you touched.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Damn - I'm now a small, cute, furry, long-haired Chihuahua. Ah well, I'm a babe magnet at least ^_^

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
LiberalSquirrel said:
I just smacked a bug away from my face when I was walking home from class.

Damn.

So, yeah... I'm a fly now, I guess.
I guess this means...

...you're gonna fly now.

OT: Oh joy, I'm a kitty. Nya! >:3

~TOM<3

Russirishican

Feb 9, 2011
Why didn't you just ask what everyone's pets are? Anyway I'd be a very smart poodle. Apparently I'm smart enough to get my masters food up on the counter so I'm good.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
A cat brushed up against me when I was walking to class today...
My opinion on this is pretty much fuck that, I'd prefer not to shorten my life span by 60 years.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
OmniscientOstrich said:
I'm a cat:

Life is now awesome. :D
Oh yes. :)

I'm my stupid, old black cat. Life is now all about sleeping and making grumbly noises and meows while I prowl my house.

I can handle that.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I'm now a black labrador. Time to break out of my suburban prison and quash the feline menace, one cat at a time.

EDIT:
Kendarik said:
Well the animal I touched was a human, so POOF, I'm a human!
Ha! You drew the short straw. Now you are forever doomed to be human! (Glad I was never human, it seems like such a hassle).

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
I am now my stupid Golden Retriever complete with his unrelenting love for the one tennis ball under the couch, hatred of water and fear of anything that moves. However, I am also now small and lovable and content with my forever-young personality. Wow. That's a major shift, isn't it.