Transformed into the last animal you touched.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
You have just been cured by a possibly evil wizard. You have just transformed into the last animal you touched...what are you and how do you feel about that?

For me I would be a ferret...that is not too bad in this house, lots of food and lots of coasy places to sleep.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I am a long haired chihuahua.

I wouldn't mind that at all to be honest. Sure I won't be able to play video games, but I can sleep all day and expect plenty of belly rubs.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I'm an adorable little kitten.

I can finally rule the world! >:D bwahahahahahha!

Seriously, I'd love being a cat.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
I'm a boston terrier? Eh, I can think of worse things to be.

And, hey, I can lick my own crotch, so there's that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sweet I am an owl! Months ago there were two people from the Owl sanctuary showing the owls they kept for fundraiser which I stroke one (and giving them my changes).

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
sky14kemea said:
I'm an adorable little kitten.

I can finally rule the world! >:D bwahahahahahha!

Seriously, I'd love being a cat.
I'm with you, I'd be such an evil little fucker though, but being a little ball of cuteness, no one would ever raise a hand @ my evil ways!

Also I think my captcha is trying to tell me it doesn' give a fuck

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
This makes me a cat, a very lazy cat. Well I suppose there are worse animals I could be, may as well make the most of it.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
umm...
depends on what would the term animal apply for...I've touched a bunch of humans lately... would I turn into a human... would It only apply for my touching of a non human animal?
If so... I think it was a cat... it's been awhile, I don't usually just go around touching people's pets.

but yeah either a human or a cat...

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I just smacked a bug away from my face when I was walking home from class.

Damn.

So, yeah... I'm a fly now, I guess.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I'm a kitty! X3
Kitty, kitty, kitty!

I love cats so much, I'd love to be a cat. Sleepin' all day an bein' all cute! X3

Cuddly, fuzzy, kittys! Yay. X3

I'd get be petted and fed, and I wouldn't have to do any work. And I'd get to mess with people!

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I'm a cat, not sure which one. On the plus side no more being woken up in the morning by one of my cat's when he wants to use my window.

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
willsham45 said:
You have just been cured by a possibly evil wizard. You have just transformed into the last animal you touched...what are you and how do you feel about that?

For me I would be a ferret...that is not too bad in this house, lots of food and lots of coasy places to sleep.
Im a lazy cat, slightly overweight with green eyes that seems to have too much hair and keeps loosing it. Also likes to eat a lot.

Yeah, not much has changed.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
I caught a fly earlier (my proudest accomplishment in a good long while) so I'll buzz around all day, irritating strangers and eating shit.

At least I get to keep all my hobbies.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Squashed a mosquito an hour ago. The irony is palpable. -.-

Captcha: experience artscutl... forget it, Captcha, I'm not going to art school.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA
gallaetha_matt said:
I caught a fly earlier (my proudest accomplishment in a good long while) so I'll buzz around all day, irritating strangers and eating shit.

At least I get to keep all my hobbies.
Also, you'll live about a week.