Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

Nothing says "trick or treat, you smarmy bastard" like this awesome Halloween costume based on everyone's favorite displaced British vulgarian game critic.

Okay, so this isn't exactly the real world Yahtzee Croshaw we all know and love from Zero Punctuation [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation]. It's still awfully impressive, especially when you consider that there's not much going on here beyond some cardboard, a black magic marker, a few straps and a disconcertingly-tight yellow one-piece.

Reddit user R.J. Cantrell [http://www.reddit.com/user/RJCantrell], the man behind the costume, certainly created the costume in the proper spirit of Zero Punctuation, if not Halloween, writing, "I only made this costume in order to snidely critique everyone else's." We can only hope he spends the evening yelling at people with a dismissive English accent.

It's almost time, at least in this part of the world, for the Halloween haunting to begin. What are you dressing up as this year? Upload some pics and show us what you've got!

Source: imgur [http://imgur.com/tPbA7]

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
IWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTIT

Ok I guess I better stop that before im banned, wait.
*looks at last line*
Heh TIT

OT: Seriously why are some people so good at this sort of thing I wish I had their skills!
IWANTTHESKILLSI- *Slap* No bad paranoid!

the spud

May 2, 2011
Other than the eyes looking like he was recently lobotomized, the costume actually looks really good. Also, how does he see out of that thing?

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
Because nothing is more scarier than a pissed-off, cynical critic. (at least to game developers and fanboys)

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
How's he gonna have a drink?
More importantly how's he gonna eat his candy?!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
putowtin said:
He wont.

Every time someone offers him a drink or gives him some candy, hes going to dismiss it and talk about how shit said drink or candy is.
"Tsk! Budweiser is like making love in a canoe. That is to say, it's fucking near water!"

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Cool. Someone really took the time to make that? But I have to say, it is more original then just another witch/pirate/ghost or other generic halloween costume.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
binnsyboy said:
putowtin said:
He wont.

Every time someone offers him a drink or gives him some candy, hes going to dismiss it and talk about how shit said drink or candy is.
"Tsk! Budweiser is like making love in a canoe. That is to say, it's fucking near water!"
Oh man, I did laugh pretty hard. Did you make that one up just now or is it well known in the US?

Budweiser really does suck though
Well, I'm British. I'm not sure what inspired the remark, but I have tried USA Budweiser and it's blegh. On the other hand I also tried some real Czech beer. Talk about a taste-gasm.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
That is brilliant! Ah that gave me a good laugh. Cheers mate! Sigh... I wish Halloween would be more popular here in the Netherlands...

Ariyura

Oct 18, 2008
Wow, that's great, I'd love to see that rather then the skimpily dressed drunk college coeds running around here.

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
Oh no!
The god of critics has been unleashed upon us!
Quick, he demands to be given an sacrifice of 666 living fanboys!
Do it before he gets mad and destroy everything you love!