Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
This is awesome!

I've seen some very good costumes this year, but this one comes close to taking the cake in the originality department!

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
With this costume, you have the divine right to mock every store bought costume. Because even though its cheep as shit to make, is fucking original and hand made! May you mock costumes like Yahtzee does to games.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
In relation with the latest Loaded Ready Run video, if he doesn't have a kid to be the imp then he just need one of his mate to crouch down as the imp instead.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Who else was hoping this was an Escapist run contest that had Yahtzee coming to your house, ringing the doorbell, and then punching you in the stomach?

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
imnotparanoid said:
IWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTITIWANTIT

Ok I guess I better stop that before im banned, wait.
*looks at last line*
Heh TIT

OT: Seriously why are some people so good at this sort of thing I wish I had their skills!
IWANTTHESKILLSI- *Slap* No bad paranoid!
Your avatar goes well with that comment.

A pretty damn sweet costume, wouldn't mind wearing that on halloween... if there was halloween in Iceland. ._.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
I was gonna go for an Armored Kantus, but i came up with this idea last week. need way more time to pull that one off.

razerdoh

Nov 10, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

Nothing says "trick or treat, you smarmy bastard" like this awesome Halloween costume based on everyone's favorite displaced British vulgarian game critic.

Okay, so this isn't exactly the real world Yahtzee Croshaw we all know and love from Zero Punctuation [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation]. It's still awfully impressive, especially when you consider that there's not much going on here beyond some cardboard, a black magic marker, a few straps and a disconcertingly-tight yellow one-piece.

Reddit user R.J. Cantrell [http://www.reddit.com/user/RJCantrell], the man behind the costume, certainly created the costume in the proper spirit of Zero Punctuation, if not Halloween, writing, "I only made this costume in order to snidely critique everyone else's." We can only hope he spends the evening yelling at people with a dismissive English accent.

It's almost time, at least in this part of the world, for the Halloween haunting to begin. What are you dressing up as this year? Upload some pics and show us what you've got!

Source: imgur [http://imgur.com/tPbA7]

Yahtzee should use this as a stand in for himself in a episode:p

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
If Halloween wasn't over in 45 minutes over here I'd totally go as that. That's awesome! Maybe next year...

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
Man now you just need to imitate his trademark way of speaking the entire night or until you pass out. Whichever comes first. It will definetly be the passing out.

featherweight

Feb 2, 2010
Yeah, it was a pretty good costume when I did it a year ago too.
[img_inline caption="" src='http://www.featherweightcosplay.com/images/yahtz_cos_big.jpg']

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
binnsyboy said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
putowtin said:
How's he gonna have a drink?
More importantly how's he gonna eat his candy?!
He wont.

Every time someone offers him a drink or gives him some candy, hes going to dismiss it and talk about how shit said drink or candy is.
"Tsk! Budweiser is like making love in a canoe. That is to say, it's fucking near water!"
Oh man, I did laugh pretty hard. Did you make that one up just now or is it well known in the US?

Budweiser really does suck though
The "fucking near water" line is an old, old joke.

featherweight said:
Yeah, it was a pretty good costume when I did it a year ago too.
[img_inline caption="" src='http://www.featherweightcosplay.com/images/yahtz_cos_big.jpg']
And yours is considerably better proportioned, too (plus the 3D outline is a nice touch).

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
The Random One said:
Ugh, it makes my eyes hurt...

And it just ain't Yahtzee without a purple dildo.
Hmm, yes that's what was missing, or some of his other extras like huge pile of sh!t...

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
Naw, it isn't Yahtzee until he has an imp looking like he is hanging on by what it is doing between Yahtzee's legs, showing it's back side so can you see poo come out it's ass.