Trump admits to Bob Woodward that He Knew How Deadly Covid-19 was back in February of this Year.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
lel he delayed this bombshell for months just so he could have it as a snippet in major news networks to push his book.
I am wondering though if the delay was instead not intentional as the "parade" of Trump officials that Miles Taylor has promised is coming in the weeks ahead to speak out on what Trump has done and is planning to do after November. We have already been seeing some other whistle blowers, but his seems like it is laying the foundation for what else is to come.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
lel he delayed this bombshell for months just so he could have it as a snippet in major news networks to push his book.
1. If he relased it back in March, it wouldn't have changed a single thing. When has facts ever made an impact on Trump's presidency?
2. He's a long form journalist, taking his time before releasing, checking all the facts. I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANTED. Just goes to show, we don't actually want proper journalism
3. He's going to be blamed for pushing his book no matter what. We've seen the exact same respomse to every book in the last few months that are critical of Trump. It gets very boring pretty quick
4. Woodward was always going to be attacked, no matter if it was released in March, now or in 2025. The attacks are just going to be the same - somehow he's scamming Trump (despite him just showing exactly what Trump said.)
5. What I am most suprised by how anyone thought this was news. Everyone knows Trump was lying in March in a weird effort to boost the economy. This is not suprising to anyone remotely following the news.

Reactions: MrCalavera

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
1. If he relased it back in March, it wouldn't have changed a single thing. When has facts ever made an impact on Trump's presidency?
2. He's a long form journalist, taking his time before releasing, checking all the facts. I THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WANTED. Just goes to show, we don't actually want proper journalism
3. He's going to be blamed for pushing his book no matter what. We've seen the exact same respomse to every book in the last few months that are critical of Trump. It gets very boring pretty quick
4. Woodward was always going to be attacked, no matter if it was released in March, now or in 2025. The attacks are just going to be the same - somehow he's scamming Trump (despite him just showing exactly what Trump said.)
5. What I am most suprised by how anyone thought this was news. Everyone knows Trump was lying in March in a weird effort to boost the economy. This is not suprising to anyone remotely following the news.
You said a few good points, but I want to focus on number Five.

Five is important because of the cult of Trump.

Those people who say that we finally have an honest Christian in Office.

Those who say the media lies and all we have to do is listen to Trump.

Those who believe everything he says is the One True Way to live life.

There is proof now. Proof now that he lies. From his own lips. And in this very thread, we see the actual mental gymnastics that border Spiderman level to still justify his actions. This is important not so much to change the mindset of the cult, because they are zealots now. But it's important that the undecided, the independents who are still thinking there's a minute difference between Biden and Trump, anyone who is following news that has reason within themselves. It must be shown how devoid this cult is from reality when they try to spin this just because their Orange Demagogue can't be wrong, Because that would mean they are wrong and they can never have that. They would rather hundreds of thousands more die than to ever admit to being wrong. People outside of the cult need to see that not only are these people wrong, but if we allow them to continue, the affects on this nation may take generations to reverse.

Trump is cancerous. Any option is better. As much as people try to make that sound like a weak thought... No. The man lies and kills his charges. Anywhere but his a legitimate option when here is actively killing you.

He needs to fucking go.

Sidebar to this. Not to you Trunkage, but the idea that Woodward should have said this back in the past.

I get that idea. But again, I do not as the same time. People forget what Trump does because there's just so much crap he does

Who remembers bringing us closer to nuclear war with a mad man? Who remembers Trump sending ICE into homes and places of business and deporting Vets and people who even voted for him? Who remembers him helping Saudi's to cover up Murder.

The fact that Trump continues to do unthinkable things is his greatest strength, because we legitimately forget all the crap he does

Reactions: Tireseas and Kwak

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

This man who said that if we stopped testing, the numbers wouldn't be so high.

The man who didn't want to further our knowledge of this virus because it would magically go away.

We want to talk about Biden's policies on this and that. Trump willfully lied to the American People, denied knowledge, and killed people like my mother and my grandmother.

Not only do I want him not to win this year, I want him in jail for at least a year for every American Death starting from his Misinformation Campaign.

To everyone who still wants to vote for him at this election... You know now what he did. You know the cost it carried, and you're putting politics over human life. Talk around that any way you like, it's inhuman.
Thanks for the reporting, I don't know why anyone is surpised or shocked by this! This true rumor (which I figured out) was going around since February, and it shows that he's unfit for President. Well America (the one who voted for him or thought not voting does not change anything), I hope you are fucking happy! This is why you don't let a b#tch-in-a-boxstand in charge. Trump can once again go to hell, even before his presidency. Remember the Central Park you asshole? Where you and b#ch of a phony prosecutor framed 4 black kids and a latino kid for a rape they never committed or were never around for? You wasted 5 years of their life! The prosecutor got hers, but no arrests have been made for false accusation, framing, and arrests! You are hell tried to distance yourself from that and not help ass out when the jig was up! That is why you don't constantly cozy up to racists assholes, because they have no problem betraying and screwing each other over to save their own worthless hides or connivance.

Reactions: Jarrito3002

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
tl;dr?
I don't know the guy, and I don't have the interest to actually read about him. All I know from this is that this is another smear piece, and that he took his sweet time releasing this damning information, etc.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
tl;dr?
I don't know the guy, and I don't have the interest to actually read about him. All I know from this is that this is another smear piece, and that he took his sweet time releasing this damning information, etc.
People wouldn't be releasing "Smear Pieces"(TRUTH) about Trump constantly if he didn't do these things in the first place. The Parade of Trump's own " best people" have been the whistle blowers, the people who resigned just to be able to tell the public the truth, The people who refused to do the illegal things he told them to do... The reason we keep having more and more people who have been close to trump telling us these things is because they see that it is their duty to do so. Taking your " sweet time" to release the information does not mean that what Trump did was okay or should be excused in any way. You are just trying to kill the messenger and ignore the message. After so many dead messengers piling up now, have you considered that they may just be telling you the truth here? Everyone who speaks up gets death threats and attacked by crazed Trump supporters. Why would they risk that, especially when their base is conservatives as well, when it would have been so much easier and beneficial to just keep playing along and let Trump do whatever he wanted? Many of the people speaking up were being paid well to keep quiet, they did it anyways.

Sure you can attack one of them at a time as they come forward, write books or whatever, but that doesn't change the message itself. The message that Trump is unfit for office is coming through pretty blatantly clear by now.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
People wouldn't be releasing "Smear Pieces"(TRUTH) about Trump constantly if he didn't do these things in the first place. The Parade of Trump's own " best people" have been the whistle blowers, the people who resigned just to be able to tell the public the truth, The people who refused to do the illegal things he told them to do... The reason we keep having more and more people who have been close to trump telling us these things is because they see that it is their duty to do so. Taking your " sweet time" to release the information does not mean that what Trump did was okay or should be excused in any way. You are just trying to kill the messenger and ignore the message. After so many dead messengers piling up now, have you considered that they may just be telling you the truth here? Everyone who speaks up gets death threats and attacker by crazed Trump supporters. Why would they risk that, especially when their base is conservatives as well, when it would have been so much easier and beneficial to just keep playing along and let Trump do whatever he wanted? Many of the people speaking up were being paid well to keep quiet, they did it anyways.

Sure you can attack one of them at a time as they come forward, write books or whatever, but that doesn't change the message itself. The message that Trump is unfit for office is coming through pretty blatantly clear by now.
I have someone that released TRUTH about Biden. The message is that Biden is unfit for office.

inb4 "MUH TABLOID SOURCES HAHAHA"
There's a reason no other news source picked it up. They want it to disappear.

A former White House stenographer who's actively pro-Trump said in an interview out Tuesday that Joe Biden, the 77-year-old Democratic nominee, has 'lost a step' since leaving office when President Trump took over.
'It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017,' ex-stenographer Mike McCormick told the Washington Free Beacon. 'He's lost a step and he doesn't seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago.'

I can asspull smear pieces as well, but I'll see how well you take this seriously in comparison to what you're championing. Seriously I just googled this shit and found it in a couple of minutes.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I have someone that released TRUTH about Biden. The message is that Biden is unfit for office.

A former White House stenographer who's actively pro-Trump said in an interview out Tuesday that Joe Biden, the 77-year-old Democratic nominee, has 'lost a step' since leaving office when President Trump took over.
'It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017,' ex-stenographer Mike McCormick told the Washington Free Beacon. 'He's lost a step and he doesn't seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago.'

I can asspull smear pieces as well, but I'll see how well you take this seriously in comparison to what you're championing. Seriously I just googled this shit and found it in a couple of minutes.
Joe, Donald, and over 90% of the government are unfit to lead, regardless of their political affiliation. I have been patiently been waiting out on apathetic out of touch people to die out so my generation can take over their seats. About one to two more decades of this mess.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Even if all the tabloid crap about Biden was remotely true, that STILL makes him more fit than Trump. Yes, it is that sad that we are forced to choose between the two, but when is all said and done, Trump is considered dangerous, delusional, abusing the office of the president, and is a danger to the lives of the american people and in violation to his oath of office. With All Biden's faults, he has not reach the level of harm to the public that Trump has. That is why Trumps best people are telling us he is dangerous and unfit for office. Those same people who have been life long Republicans, who help get Trump put into office, his friends and confidants, are now endorsing Biden because they are really THAT afraid of the harm Trump will do to the American people if reelected. To ignore that would be to endorsing direct harm to the American people.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
How THE FUCK is that even remotely similar to recorded evidence of a president admitting he's lying to his country about a serious pandemic.
'lel'

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Even if all the tabloid crap about Biden was remotely true, that STILL makes him more fit than Trump. Yes, it is that sad that we are forced to choose between the two, but when is all said and done, Trump is considered dangerous, delusional, abusing the office of the president, and is a danger to the lives of the american people and in violation to his oath of office. With All Biden's faults, he has not reach the level of harm to the public that Trump has. That is why Trumps best people re telling us he is dangerous and unfit for office. Those same people who have been life long Republicans, who help get Trump put into office, his friends and confidants, are now endorsing Biden because they are really THAT afraid of the harm Trump will do to the American people if reelected. To ignore that would be to endorsing direct harm to the American people.
"We choose truth over facts"
"move it (the teleprompter) up here"
Biden- end of quote.zip attached
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iga7pttpDIw&feature=emb_logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2xmQXw7ImZo&feature=emb_logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kGQVOgTls0&feature=emb_logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i40k-i6ZRIA&feature=emb_logo

and this is some bullshit about his financial ties with China:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JRmlcEBAiIs&feature=emb_logo

look I have a guy that does this for me, I can go on for a long time. This poor guy is being abused by the entire democratic party. The DNC decided to lose the elections on purpose, then pressure Trump for massive concessions to acknowledge his presidency.

How THE FUCK is that even remotely similar to recorded evidence of a president admitting he's lying to his country about a serious pandemic.
'lel'
Dude everybody was lying to the country about a serious pandemic until they didn't.

Attachments

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I just think the nickname "Sleepy" Joe Biden is hilarious, while we're on the subject.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Shows a bunch of Biden gaffes thinking that Trump somehow doesn't have more with worse.
Show me where any of that is Biden violating his oath of office directly resulting in thousands of American deaths Oh yea.. he didn't.
You are acting like there isn't even more of this and MUCH WORSE on Trump, and like ANYTHING Biden has ever done or could do is worse than what Trump has ALREADY done, is doing and is planning on doing for his second term. Mocking Biden for stupid things he says WHILE Trump is literally removing access to food, housing, and healthcare from the poor doesn't change the fact that Biden is still less harmful to the American people that Trump. ALSO consider this, if Biden is removed from Office, Kamela Harris is STILL more competent than Biden, Trump and Pence COMBINED. Pence was chosen as Trumps security policy that no one would want to remove him from office because no one wants Pence in charge of anything ever. He is a pray away the gay whack job.

Does showing Biden's gaffes change Trump's abuse of power to directly harm american families by removing their access to food by taking away their food stamps at a time when America's food pantries are empty so they are forced to starve?Trumps attacks on medicaid and the ACA subsidies the poor currently use to obtain the medical treatment and medication they need to stay alive? Trump ordering FEMA to illegally withhold funding to American citizens because he thinks they didn't support him? Does it change his attack on affordable housing and his policies that have caused homelessness of American families to skyrocket since he has taken office? We have had more children homeless now than in the past decade due to Trumps malignant attacks on Struggling families. Do Biden's gaffes change the fact that Trump has gutted the EPA and is re legalizing harmful chemicals to be used on foods that have already been proven to cause brain damage in children? Trumps MANY actions that have been devastating to US farmers? Trump ordering the DOJ to attack his political enemies and using it as his personal defense against the women he raped? Trump ordering his administration to illegally IGNORE a court order and break the law because eh thinks he has " Magical authorities" to do so? yea..

NOTHING you do changes what Trump has already done here. NOTHING Biden is doing is going to be anywhere near as harmful as what Trump has already done. Ignoring the very real harm that Trump has done that has lead to countless suffering and death for Americans to show us Biden says stupid thing and goes into drawn out old man stories is only making Biden look better and more harmless than the man currently in the white house causing the deaths of Americans through his ignorance, incompetence and malicious actions. Taking food from poor people is EVIL. Forcing people into situations to where they will suffer and die is EVIL. Trump's own officials are telling us his pure hatred and disgust of the poor is what drives his policies and decision making. That is dangerous and violating his oath of office.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Show me where any of that is Biden violating his oath of office directly resulting in thousands of American deaths Oh yea.. he didn't.
You are acting like there isn't even more of this and MUCH WORSE on Trump, and like ANYTHING Biden has ever done or could do is worse than what Trump has ALREADY done, is doing and is planning on doing for his second term. Mocking Biden for stupid things he says WHILE Trump is literally removing access to food, housing, and healthcare from the poor doesn't change the fact that Biden is still less harmful to the American people that Trump. ALSO consider this, if Biden is removed from Office, Kamela Harris is STILL more competent than Biden, Trump and Pence COMBINED. Pence was chosen as Trumps security policy that no one would want to remove him from office because no one wants Pence in charge of anything ever. He is a pray away the gay whack job.

Does showing Biden's gaffes change Trump's abuse of power to directly harm american families by removing their access to food by taking away their food stamps at a time when America's food pantries are empty so they are forced to starve?Trumps attacks on medicaid and the ACA subsidies the poor currently use to obtain the medical treatment and medication they need to stay alive? Trump ordering FEMA to illegally withhold funding to American citizens because he thinks they didn't support him? Does it change his attack on affordable housing and his policies that have caused homelessness of American families to skyrocket since he has taken office? We have had more children homeless now than in the past decade due to Trumps malignant attacks on Struggling families. Do Biden's gaffes change the fact that Trump has gutted the EPA and is re legalizing harmful chemicals to be used on foods that have already been proven to cause brain damage in children? Trumps MANY actions that have been devastating to US farmers? Trump ordering the DOJ to attack his political enemies and using it as his personal defense against the women he raped? Trump ordering his administration to illegally IGNORE a court order and break the law because eh thinks he has " Magical authorities" to do so? yea..

NOTHING you do changes what Trump has already done here. NOTHING Biden is doing is going to be anywhere near as harmful as what Trump has already done.
I don't know, Biden's law is pretty worse than what anything Trump did.
but as he said before:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
And on that subject, Trump signed into law the "First Step Act" which is "a criminal justice bill that enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society" It "reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes"

And lookie here: "Over 90% of those benefiting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans."

source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/11/opinion/fact-check-trump.html

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
but as he said before:

Excuse me. I realize you're trying to make everything about Biden's faults. This is a thread for what Trump did with the Coronavirus. I invite you to spread your opinion about Biden elsewhere.

This Thread is about Trump's Response and the number that came from it. I will not let you try to steer the conversation again.

Also, I ask others not to engage him on this topic in this thread again. This is the tactic that people want to use. Do not give it strength.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
tl;dr?
He also wrote a book called Obama's Wars.

He is know for being thorough and detailed which takes a long time and doing this 'smear piece' to most presidents.

Remember his name. The same thing wil happen during the next presidency

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
but as he said before:
Sadly, even that isn't. Trump thinks that was too soft. Trump has actually encouraged police to use excessive force and that he would pay to defend them for doing so. Trump is claiming Biden will let the criminals burn down the suburbs. Meanwhile, on Trumps watch, EVERYTHING is on fire. What is he doing to fix it? Oh yea.. he doesn't care about that. He is too busy campaigning.

We are approaching 200,000 DEAD Americans right now here due to the decisions Trump made. Those pretty " recovered" numbers include millions of people with lung damage, like my own brother who will have pulmonary fibrosis for the rest of his life, but we should be happy about it because he is " recovered" , Do you think Trump is going to help him or anyone else who survives this with permanent injuries? We will have many more suffer and die to his current policies and plans for medicaid, food stamps, welfare, ACA, and the EPA. Even Biden's old failed crime polices are no where near compared to the level of bad Trump is doing NOW. Not decades ago, but Now. Giving Biden a chance to correct his old mistakes doesn't make Trump any less of an immediate threat to the lives of myself and many more Americans who cannot survive under Trumps current plans. Trump is a direct threat to my life. If we had anyone else leading america through this pandemic, I would be kept safer than I currently am due to Trump. Trump is an immediate threat to the lives of my family members who are poor and could lose access to food under Trump's polices. They have been rationing food a long time now already. Trumps policies are the reason for this. If Trump repeals the ACA , my friends and family members will die as a result as they have no other option for survival.

I can't say that about Biden, and I do not know anyone who can. We have MILLIONS of Americans that are telling us this very same thing about Trump. THAT is your difference here. Trump is getting people killed and is the cause of Americans deaths right now as we speak and many more who will die if he is reelected due to his malignant actions to the poor and middle class.

EDIT: I had already posted my reply b4 seeing Obsidian's request, I will not respond further to Anti- Biden propaganda in this thread.

Last edited: