Trump admits to Bob Woodward that He Knew How Deadly Covid-19 was back in February of this Year.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine

Excuse me. I realize you're trying to make everything about Biden's faults. This is a thread for what Trump did with the Coronavirus. I invite you to spread your opinion about Biden elsewhere.

This Thread is about Trump's Response and the number that came from it. I will not let you try to steer the conversation again.

Also, I ask others not to engage him on this topic in this thread again. This is the tactic that people want to use. Do not give it strength.
I don't need to make everything Biden's fault. I care little about the DNC candidate, I mostly find your indignation with Trump fascinating. If you notice I tried to mirror lil's posts. This ordeal is nothing. Look at your major news networks, nobody is talking about it anymore. It's because it's not even news. The things bob "exposes" were well known and documented to everyone, and the sorry attempt to try and paint Trump in a bad light is laughable. You're wasting your precious emotional energy over this absolute nonesense. You've already made up your mind regarding the elections, and so have all of the Americans here, why would you subject yourself to further emotional distress and discuss this further. You're screaming into the void. I'd rather we talked more in comics or off-topic than this place.
Sadly, even that isn't. Trump thinks that was too soft. Trump has actually encouraged police to use excessive force and that he would pay to defend them for doing so. Trump is claiming Biden will let the criminals burn down the suburbs. Meanwhile, on Trumps watch, EVERYTHING is on fire. What is he doing to fix it? Oh yea.. he doesn't care about that. He is too busy campaigning.

We are approaching 200,000 DEAD Americans right now here due to the decisions Trump made. Those pretty " recovered" numbers include millions of people with lung damage, like my own brother who will have pulmonary fibrosis for the rest of his life, but we should be happy about it because he is " recovered" , Do you think Trump is going to help him or anyone else who survives this with permanent injuries? We will have many more suffer and die to his current policies and plans for medicaid, food stamps, welfare, ACA, and the EPA. Even Biden's old failed crime polices are no where near compared to the level of bad Trump is doing NOW. Not decades ago, but Now. Giving Biden a chance to correct his old mistakes doesn't make Trump any less of an immediate threat to the lives of myself and many more Americans who cannot survive under Trumps current plans. Trump is a direct threat to my life. If we had anyone else leading america through this pandemic, I would be kept safer than I currently am due to Trump. Trump is an immediate threat to the lives of my family members who are poor and could lose access to food under Trump's polices. They have been rationing food a long time now already. Trumps policies are the reason for this. If Trump repeals the ACA , my friends and family members will die as a result as they have no other option for survival.

I can't say that about Biden, and I do not know anyone who can. We have MILLIONS of Americans that are telling us this very same thing about Trump. THAT is your difference here. Trump is getting people killed and is the cause of Americans deaths right now as we speak and many more who will die if he is reelected due to his malignant actions to the poor and middle class.

EDIT: I had already posted my reply b4 seeing Obsidian's request, I will not respond further to Anti- Biden propaganda in this thread.
you can delete posts you know.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I'd rather we talked more in comics or off-topic than this place.
Then stop posting here, it's easy.

On topic, I really hope that the Democrats make Trump's failure to contain the pandemic a central campaign issue. He's such a generalized fuck up that we need something really big to galvanize the collective attention span around. I don't believe it will move the needle more than a couple points in a few states, but every point counts in this election.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Then stop posting here, it's easy.

On topic, I really hope that the Democrats make Trump's failure to contain the pandemic a central campaign issue. He's such a generalized fuck up that we need something really big to galvanize the collective attention span around. I don't believe it will move the needle more than a couple points in a few states, but every point counts in this election.
Collectively half of the board is stuck here screaming into the void, it's the only place I can get action
I'm tired of every conversation degrading into Trump-bashing so quickly though.
I can already imagine you write, "But Iron, he deserves it!", and regardless of this, I'll say that this gets really, really old.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
Collectively half of the board is stuck here screaming into the void, it's the only place I can get action
I'm tired of every conversation degrading into Trump-bashing so quickly though.
I can already imagine you write, "But Iron, he deserves it!", and regardless of this, I'll say that this gets really, really old.
Try to vote him out then. Otherwise you'll have next 4 years of this.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I can't because we're not yet integrated as a proper state of the US, kinda like Puerto Rico.
LOL! He would just try to trade you to Greenland once he realizes there are brown people there too.

ralfy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 21, 2008
And in one of several on-the-record interviews, which means that they are meant to be published.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Trump's spokes person explains it better than Trump himself ever could.
Well, she's a more consistent speaker, who doesn't veer off into irrelevant tangents or insults/ trip over her words/ include pointless or nonsensical exaggerations like the President does.

But in terms of substance, it's not much better. It's still abject refusal to address the details or distract from the question. Though that's what we've come to expect from political spokespeople, not just from this administration.

Reactions: lil devils x

Exley97

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 11, 2020
Country
United States
This ordeal is nothing. Look at your major news networks, nobody is talking about it anymore. It's because it's not even news. The things bob "exposes" were well known and documented to everyone, and the sorry attempt to try and paint Trump in a bad light is laughable.
Trump defenders/apologists the last six months: "He didn't downplay COVID! It's not his fault because he didn't know how bad it was back then! No one knew!"

Trump to Woodward, *on tape*: "I absolutely know how bad it is, and I downplayed it and I'm still going to downplay it."

You: "It's a nothingburger..."

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

You think this is a good explanation? This is a joke. Did you listen to what Trump has been saying about his opposition at his rally's DURING that same time? SO he attempts to say he was trying to prevent panic over COVID-19 while simultaneously calling for panic over Democrats? Trumps attack ads claiming the suburbs would burn if Biden was elected and that it would take weeks to report rapes Explain how he could be intentionally trying to incite panic over democrats but claiming he was trying to keep people calm over the Pandemic? LMAO! Trump wants everyone to panic, EXCEPT the stock market. He was encouraging armed people storming the government buildings over masks. He incites panic over mail in voting. All that Kayleigh McEnany is good at is bold face lying. She was better at it than his previous press secretaries, that was why she got the job. We have numerous reports of people claiming Trump had incited them to violence, and at that point it is no longer speculating that he incited violence, he actually did.

Trump was just worried about the stock market, not the people. Odd that none of these things happened with other presidents eh? In the investigation in the last video above, they could not find one case of this happening with another president. Trump has been ANYTHING but calm and trying to keep calm during this entire time period. Claiming such over the pandemic is just laughable at this point. No one is buying that for a second.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I'm a major coffee nut but Starbucks isn't bad though? My only complaint with that coffee is that it's always so boiling hot. It's also a bit watery perhaps.

Best coffee I ever had was in some small cafe in Rome. Don't know what they put into it but my god..divine. If you love coffee I can't recommend Italy enough. I can't remember a single bad cup there. Everything was either good or extremely good.
No one should be surprised about getting good coffee in Rome. I think bad coffee makers there are treated like heretics and marched into Saint Peter’s Square for judgement.

Same for clothing, a great author once wrote “A good place to buy a tie is David Jones, the best place is Italy”.

Last edited:

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Previous WH spokespeople had the job of communicating and defending executive policy.

Kayley McEnany however has a slightly different task in the post, which is to clean up the incoherent verbal faeces that her boss keeps dropping over the airwaves.