Trump Campaign Disproportionately Encouraged Black Americans Not to Vote in 2016

What would you do if Press showed up and informed you that you were targeted for voter Supression?

• Total voters

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
A form of the latter often occurs naturally: when an election looks "settled" because one candidate is so far ahead in the polls, many people (on all sides) won't bother voting because they assume enough other people will to make the prediction become the actuality. Tighter races improve turnout.
Literally the bystander effect applied to politics.

medicinal pedophilia
I'm afraid to ask, but even more afraid to Google.

Last edited:

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Because you are generally on the 'whoever wins we are fucked' train of argument which does a great job of spreading voter apathy. You yourself may vote and I am not saying to ignore the problems of either party, but with how hard you go, I can easily see you having dissuaded people from voting.
Because we are.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Reactions: crimson5pheonix

lil devils x

šŸMore Lego Goats Please!šŸ
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
šŸUSAšŸ
Literally the bystander effect applied to politics.

I'm afraid to ask, but even more afraid to Google.
I have seen a lot of this in Texas. People do assume they don't think their vote will matter because of what everyone else is doing, either positive or negative. This is fairly widespread. It is like not helping because they think someone else will do it, or thinking it wouldn't matter either way. Really, I think it is that people just make excuses not to be bothered because it is easier not to.