trump needs 11 thousand more votes in Georgia

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
So a fun hour long phone call with the Georgia Secretary of state where he decided to break election law again. So this continues to be a fun state of affairs with one party literally trying to end democracy.

Topaz

Surprise Mechanic
Legacy
Mar 31, 2020
Clearly I'm a simpleton, because I have to be missing something crucial here.

Trump has been saying for weeks that the election was "rigged", and yet here he is actually trying to rig it.
Just... what?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Trump has been saying for weeks that the election was "rigged", and yet here he is actually trying to rig it.
Just... what?
Does this surprise you?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Just... what?
He does this, he lies, he cheats, he swindles. He has no shame, he has no decorum, he literally only cares about himself and his image, he will throw anyone under the bus for those things.

Here's a few thousand illegal votes:

Project Veritas is one of the most trustworthy sources you can link since you can be 100% sure anything they say is a lie.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

Just... what?
That's how he knows for a fact that it's rigged, because he's doing it.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well, y'know, birds of a feather an all..
You will have to expand upon that since nothing they have covered is true and they have done a lot of damage with their lies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Project Veritas is one of the most trustworthy sources you can link since you can be 100% sure anything they say is a lie.
Yep, all those people shown in the video are just paid actors, and certainly they can't be looked up and their identity verified. Voter registration certainly isn't publicly available data either, and we can't just go and verify that thousands of people are using this address to vote. That spreadsheet shown in the video is just made up.

Just say "I don't believe anything unless CNN/ABC/MSN/late night talk show hosts" tells me it's okay to believe it!"

Last edited:

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Please do not insult other users
You will have to expand upon that since nothing they have covered is true and they have done a lot of damage with their lies.
Both Project Veritas and Houseman are liars, birds of a feather...

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Both Project Veritas and Houseman are liars, birds of a feather...
Ahh, I can't really argue that.

Yep, all those people shown in the video are just paid actors, and certainly they can't be looked up and their identity verified. Voter registration certainly isn't publicly available data either, and we can't just go and verify that thousands of people are using this address to vote. That spreadsheet shown in the video is just made up.

Just say "I don't believe anything unless CNN/ABC/MSN/late night talk show hosts" tells me it's okay to believe it!"
Anyone can say they saw or think anything and an affidavit means nothing unless its shown in court and holds up. But, since this is PV then yeah, probably, they are known liars and nothing they say should be taken with any truth.

Just the fact that none of trumps court cases have held up should show you how foolish this line of thinking is. At this point you are actively supporting a wanna be dictator.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Anyone can say they saw or think anything and an affidavit means nothing unless its shown in court and holds up. But, since this is PV then yeah, probably, they are known liars and nothing they say should be taken with any truth.
Did you miss everything I said about all of that being publicly available and independently verifiable? Well, maybe you did. To be fair to you, I was being sarcastic, so maybe you didn't get it.

Anyway:

Show of hands, how many of you listened to the hour-long audio of the call?
Okay, now show of hands, how many of you are just listening to a few out-of-context clips presented by biased media outlets and late night funnymen?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Did you miss everything I said about all of that being publicly available and independently verifiable? Well, maybe you did. To be fair to you, I was being sarcastic, so maybe you didn't get it.

Anyway:

Show of hands, how many of you listened to the hour-long audio of the call?
Okay, now show of hands, how many of you are just listening to a few out-of-context clips presented by biased media outlets and late night funnymen?
Scott Adams is a known crazy conservative who is in love with trump, you keep linking the worst people. If this is publicly available then link a good source or show where any of this bullshit has held up in court.

Here is the full phone call if you feel like any of that is misrepresented.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Scott Adams is a known crazy
Yep, just like clockwork. You can't argue with the content, so you have to attack the person who said it.

Here is the full phone call if you feel like any of that is misrepresented.
Yeah, go ahead and listen to it instead of letting the media take it out of context and present their carefully crafted narrative.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Yep, just like clockwork. You can't argue with the content, so you have to attack the person who said it.

Yeah, go ahead and listen to it instead of letting the media take it out of context and present their carefully crafted narrative.
Because you are linking untrustworthy people.

Are... are you delusional or just *redacted*?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Is claiming that people are untrustworthy your only defense?
That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

Anyway, if you actually listen to the context, he's not threatening anybody or asking for votes.
He's saying "if you investigate in this manner, look at these places, and look at the evidence we're giving you, you can find the votes I need to win, which is 11,779"
He says earlier in the call, that's the smallest number he needs, and he's not trying to make them do more work than they need to and find any more than that number.

And what he says is true, ignoring the evidence and essentially allowing fraud to happen by refusing to investigate could be viewed as criminal. It's not a threat anymore so than "if you commit crimes, you're going to jail" is a threat.

Well, that was easy.

Last edited:

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Is claiming that people are untrustworthy your only defense?
That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.
Sources matter. Would you trust a vegan activist to tell you about the health benefits of meat?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Sources matter. Would you trust a vegan activist to tell you about the health benefits of meat?
Does being a vegan activist mean that everything you say about meat is wrong? No.
What you're doing is the reverse of the appeal to authority fallacy, the ad hominem. "Everything they say is wrong because they kick puppies!"

You're second from the bottom. How's the weather down there?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Does being a vegan activist mean that everything you say about meat is wrong? No.
What you're doing is the reverse of the appeal to authority fallacy, the ad hominem. "Everything they say is wrong because they kick puppies!"

You're second from the bottom. How's the weather down there?
I'm not bothering with PV because its a waste of time, they are liars. They lie and it takes too much effort to refute that for something you will just handwave. And as I said, Scott Adams is extremely biased. You can link all the pyramids you want, but unless you actually have some good sources that hold up, you have nothing. I can refute any argument you link about this because none of it holds up in court, trumps side has like like what, 60... 70 cases so far? If there was anything to your argument then he wouldn't have lost.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I can refute any argument you link about this
How, by calling the sources liars, like you've been doing this whole time? Nah, I think I'll save my words for people who are little higher up on the pyramid than you are.
Have a pleasant evening.