Try the Deus Ex Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Try the Deus Ex Quiz!

[img_inline caption="" align='right' src='http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/62/62833.jpg']
Put on a trenchcoat and fight some conspiracies with this quiz!

In honor of Deus Ex: Human Revolution's long awaited arrival this week, we've put together this quiz to test your knowledge of the original Deus Ex and its sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War! You all may want to dust off your old copies of the game and re-install just to brush up on your hacking skills.

Remember! While it may be cool to wear shades at night, it's not recommended without cybernetic enhancement.

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/163])

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Whoo, I'm coming first! For the first time ever.

Let's see how long that lasts.

Had to guess some of the invisible War ones, I never got very far in that game.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I did 70%, which is fine. Never did I play Invisible war but I read some reviews and stuck with a walkthrough for three whole levels! (Just to see if I should get it. Which I didn't.)

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
Yeah, I wasn't expecting IW questions as well. Can't we all just forget that it even existed?

Mr. 47

May 25, 2011
Wow. I've never played any of the series, guessed my way to a 70%! xD

Hope this stays up for a few weeks, I'm picking up the first two games on steam as well as the rest of my pre-order of Human Revolution for my birthday. A little funny how the first game that has made me really, really excited should be coming out on my birthday.

@Above: What's IW?

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Ha, 100% on my first attempt! /brags /fanboy

Those are just amazing games, even the less popular Invisible War is better than 95% of what is out there. Try them, you won't be disappointed! Well, if you can overlook some poorly aged graphics in the first one anyway...

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Only %80 with the two I missed related to IW. I take 2, 1 in flesh, 1 in augs, befor I can get out that dam asalt gun.

No questions about Hermann's preferred soda flavour? Missed opportunities there folks.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
50%.
But I'd say i did good, considering i haven't played a single Deus Ex. Well i did play the first one, but i was kinda young at that point, and didn't really understood English well enough, seemed way too complicated.
But hey, at least I'm looking forward to the next one!

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
A solid 100%. It helped that I just played through 1 and 2 in the last month. Although I still spent about a minute on the first question, trying to figure out if Cyberdyne had anything to do with Deus Ex.

Woeps

Oct 18, 2010
Bummer only 50%.. guess I made a bad move by clicking the Microsoft is evil options.

Oh and I don't have anything against Microsoft and I don?t want to start a flame war

PurePareidolia

Nov 26, 2008
I'm third now with 100%. I could've done it a lot faster but I screwed up question 3 and had to go back and change it when I was near the end.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Hoo-flippin'-ray, a quiz I know nothing about (I never played either of the Deus Ex games mostly because I wasn't a PC gamer in my youth), why not just do a quiz on atomic power? Or what color various characters' pants are?

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Took me three tries to get to 100%. Got 70% on my first go.

Was only the Invisible War questions that tripped me up. I've never managed to play it all the way through.