Try the 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Try the 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!

Test your knowledge of videogame dragons with our quiz!

DRAGONS! These fearsome mythical beasts have been the bane of hapless princes, princesses, knights and other assorted heroes for decades. They're large, loud, usually breathe fire and often make excellent videogame bosses- or companions, if you're lucky. See how much you know about these digital dragons!

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/162])

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct on The Escapist's 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/162-Ere-Be-Dragons-Quiz]

Sweet, I got 8th! I know it won't last, I'll have to enjoy it. *enjoys it* Aah, that was nice.

Seriously, I'm so tired, I eventually just went with whatever sounded cool at the moment.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Loved the last question about "affairs of dragons" only got 90% sadly.
It bothers me a bit that there are no questions related to dragons from The Longest Journey, or Baldur's Gate, or The Witcher 2.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Halyah said:
The question about the dragon in LoZ: Ocarina of Time seems to be bugged as it doesn't accept the correct answer, but other than that I found this quiz somewhat amusing.
It is completely bugged. As a hint, the answer the quiz accepts is the one that sounds the LEAST like a dragon. Either somebody at the Escapist doesn't know their dragons as well as they thought, or somebody needs to do some maintenance.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Halyah said:
CJ1145 said:
Halyah said:
The question about the dragon in LoZ: Ocarina of Time seems to be bugged as it doesn't accept the correct answer, but other than that I found this quiz somewhat amusing.
It is completely bugged. As a hint, the answer the quiz accepts is the one that sounds the LEAST like a dragon. Either somebody at the Escapist doesn't know their dragons as well as they thought, or somebody needs to do some maintenance.
You mean
Connery
?
Yes.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
CJ1145 said:
Halyah said:
CJ1145 said:
Halyah said:
You mean
Connery
?
Yes.
I picked that one and still got it wrong. I think it's only right in a certain position in the 4 answers.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
I scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct on The Escapist's 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/162-Ere-Be-Dragons-Quiz]

Not bad considering I only knew 2 of the questions.
Also, I demand a dragon badge!! Just cause dragons are awesome.

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/162-Ere-Be-Dragons-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

This is the first time i've been 1st on a leaderboard, even though it probably wont last long.

I guessed on about 4 of the questions though.... so that's a what, 1/(4^4) chance? I'll take it.

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
I scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct on The Escapist's 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/162-Ere-Be-Dragons-Quiz]

First try. You people who got 100% on your first try know too much about dragons. Seriously.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's 'Ere Be Dragons Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/162-Ere-Be-Dragons-Quiz]
Only took me 4 tries. 70% on my first attempt.

Phase_9

Oct 18, 2008
Umm, for some reason I kept putting in the right dragon for Legend of Zelda and it kept telling me I was wrong.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
i did so badly i broke the leader board :(. no joke, it wouldn't tell me how i did at all... i guess i upset it by knowing so little.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I think the best advice when it comes to dragons is from Shadowrun.
"Never deal with a dragon"

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Can we have a badge for this quiz please, I would so looove another dragon badge... the more dragons the better.