Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

Akkiko

Dec 14, 2009
Copy pasta from another source who said this much better than I ever could...

"During the sixteenth century, traders and Jesuit missionaries from Portugal reached Japan for the first time, initiating active commercial and cultural exchange between Japan and the West. Nagasaki was designated as the only port where foreigners were allowed to dock their ships and trade.

On March 31, 1854, Commodore Matthew Perry and the "Black Ships" of the United States Navy forced the opening of Japan to the outside world with the Convention of Kanagawa. A one-sided agreement that favored the United States.

It was a great humiliation to Japan, and with their Samurai heritage, a grievous dishonor."

Your turn.

Jack Cheal

Aug 25, 2010
this is a prime example of idiotic xenophobes with no regard for any but themselves, i am ashamed to call these people human beings.

Popido

Oct 21, 2010
You could had avoided the Pearl Harbour if you just would had taken Australia seriously when they warned you about the approaching fleet.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I thought that's what the bombing of Tokyo not long after the war started was for. And then there are the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Plus the tons of other points where American bombed the Japanese.

These people sicken me.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
This is why I have no faith in the majority of Americans to do anything good.
(I live in the U.S. by the way)

derelict

Oct 25, 2009
Jonabob87 said:
*Link removed* (by the OP) People are sending messages to Facebook accounts apparently and that's also out of line.
They SHOULD be sending messages. In fact, they should be sending live grenades. That's right up there with joking about the rape of Nanking. Those people should be shot, every last one of them.

Shoelip

Jul 17, 2008
I was going to say "I can't believe this thread is 13 pages long." Then I realized that it's actually quite believeable that people would want to pay tons of attention to this shit even though that's probably exactly what the idiots this thread is about want.

I really have seriously trouble believing that more than just a small portion of the small amount of people spewing this garbage actually believe what they're saying. Most of them are likely just extremely insecure and just desperately want attention. The only thing you can do that isn't rewarding them for being assholes is ignore them. If nothing else it'd separate the subhuman scum who actually believes this from the pitiful trolls who just want someone to notice them. Thirteen pages is not ignoring them.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Because some people are scum with small minds.

And yes, I even use bad sentence structure to prove my point!

bro1667

Jul 21, 2010
the two atom bombs were not ''payback'' it just had to be done,

1: hiroshima had some military bases and was a ''legitimate'' doing. The bombing of Nagasaki told japan that they were not talking shit.

2: if USA had set an invasion of the country then who knew what would had happend, japanese soldiers not taking surrender for an answer, civilians would get dragged into the war just like germany. It would be a bloodbath and i guess the deathtolls would be alot higher.

So people who thought the atoms bombs were ''payback'' are mostly wrong. Of course if was a horrific and lets hope it never happens again but we need to see the bright side of the bombings. Think of what would happen if an invasion came! The soviet union could also have been dragged into the invasion and taking half of the island. People just think that these peoople that decided this had reason, a reason that hopefully saved more lifes than it killed.

As i conclude god bless all in Japan, let us hope this will last short.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
That's severely mentally retarded on their part. Honestly. There's not a single term that could better explain it.

We wiped out two of their cities and brought non-stop war to them for several years, we got our payback a long time ago.

I can't believe people are still bitching about something that happened 70+ years ago.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Most people weren't alive for Pearl Harbor so they should shut the fuck up!

This actually pisses me off. It's okay to say, "Godzilla!" but bringing up PH is a dick move and is extremely ignorant.

EDIT: I need to rage some more... But no words can describe just how retarded they are being.

FUCK.

Japan is our ALLIES today.

God damnit.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
They killed about 10,000 people in Pearl Harbour! Lets nuke them twice, bomb the rest and then send them a tsunami, then we'll be even!

hecticpicnic

Jul 27, 2010
Japans ok ,well will be is the nuclear meltdown doesn't fuck every thing up.But there are 100s of 1000s of people unprepared for this and whole island got wiped out earlier today.

Sallix

Apr 9, 2008
So by this merit, America's Karma for dropping two nukes on Japan will be Yellowstone erupting?

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
bro1667 said:
the two atom bombs were not ''payback'' it just had to be done,

1: hiroshima had some military bases and was a ''legitimate'' doing. The bombing of Nagasaki told japan that they were not talking shit.

2: if USA had set an invasion of the country then who knew what would had happend, japanese soldiers not taking surrender for an answer, civilians would get dragged into the war just like germany. It would be a bloodbath and i guess the deathtolls would be alot higher.

So people who thought the atoms bombs were ''payback'' are mostly wrong. Of course if was a horrific and lets hope it never happens again but we need to see the bright side of the bombings. Think of what would happen if an invasion came! The soviet union could also have been dragged into the invasion and taking half of the island. People just think that these peoople that decided this had reason, a reason that hopefully saved more lifes than it killed.

As i conclude god bless all in Japan, let us hope this will last short.
We still tactically cluster-fucked their cities in the name of payback. We likely wouldn't have been at war with them if we hadn't been attacked in the first place.

But still, best of luck to our island friends. That's some crazy shit.