TV series that need a second chance

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
22nd for Firefly then.

And yes it should be about the time between the series and the movie.

oh, and stargate atlantis.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I hear Futuramama is coming back. That's a win.
I would also like to see Arrested Development come back. That was probably the funniest sitcom of all time.

Dead Like Me was really getting good then they took it off. The movie wasn't very good but the series was.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
tomtom94 said:

It lasted for one series. This series was cut short due to the September the 11th attacks and the brief period in which anything violent was seen as glorifying terrorism. As such there is an episode which has never been broadcast

It was a show revolving around paintballing, in which six members of the British public would go up against six experts and a load of "grunts" in order to defeat the "plot of the week", all the while earning credits which could be redeemed for extra ammunition/weapons. The team which earned the most credits by the end of the series would be called back for one final mission.

I saw it when I was much younger, I spent two weeks of the summmer holidays just re-watching all the episodes on Youtube.

It was good fun. Sadly Channel 4 didn't seem to notice this.
I can't believe someone actually mentioned that.
Thank you, good sir.

Barziboy

Apr 14, 2009
My Name is Earl.

No question...

What idiot thought of even taking it off the air for a minute? It didn't even make a heroic Cliffhanger fade away or anything, it just fizzled out until I found it was cancelled on MSN news...

Then again, I suppose Jason Lee didn't want to do it forever, after all, he has much better things to do...like Alvin and the Chipmunks *Snicker*. Ha, that was Cruel...

Alienmen1

May 14, 2008
The Unusual

It was a Police like series that got canceled...

It was a amazing Humour like show with well tought gag and stories!