TV shows that only you remember.

Conveant0

Feb 4, 2009
Two Stupid Dogs: Ancient show I watched when I was about 5/6. I'll be amazed if anyone here remembers it.

Woem

May 28, 2009
New Troll said:
I loved Millenium. Took the edge off X-Files slowly going down the crapper. Think the only reason I first watched it was because it had Bishop from Aliens in it.
I have the first season on dvd! The other seasons weren't done with Dutch subtitles so I won't get those :/

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Broady Brio said:
Sooty and Sweet

No ones mentioned that yet. It was awesome in my childhood.
There's a reason for that. It's because it's Sooty and Sweep. :p

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
Rigs83 said:
A animated show I loved was called Teknoman and it is available on DVD but I here lots of the discs have errors on them that kills the audio and crashes pcs running it, Exosquad was good, I remember them making an early CG cartoon based on the crash dummy PSA of all things and even released toys but as far as I know it only had one after-school special like episode. Another was a Adult swim one timer about a Conan like warrior in a post apocalyptic/fantasy world Grog of Barbarious or something along those lines I think that was hilarious. Above all else lies the original The Tick. Pure insane genius I only wish they would do a proper DVD release and do season three and include my favorite episodes they left out in the second season release.

For live action Due South and Space Above and Beyond. I liked the idea of a Canadian Mountie and his deaf wolf in New York helping a wise cracking NYPD Detective solve crimes. Kind of like the Odd Couple with murder sprinkled in. Space Above and Beyond because it foreshadowed a lot of future films and shows like Starship Troopers (the look and feel of the future military) and had some really thought provoking episodes like BattleStar Galactica would have on SciFi.
That Adult swim show was called Korgoth of Barbaria here' the Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_t605Th-QI

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
Ulysses 31

My God, I loved these shows!

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name) and Thundercats. Snip
Who doesn't remember Thundercats?

AboveUp said:
I remember this one show, I forgot the name of it and nobody can help me it seems.
It was about a boy who, after he fell down, was in a coma for over a year or so. While he was in a coma he was living in a fantasy world that took place in his head. In that world there were only kids and no adults.
At some point he woke up from his coma and he was living in both worlds at the same time. It got sort of confusing because the kids in his fantasy world were the same ones as in the real world.

The fact I can't remember the name really drives me crazy sometimes.
Damnit, I know the show you're talking about but can't remember the name either. Curse you! I think it had something to do with what the fantasy/coma land was called. It's going to drive me insane!!

For my contribution I have to say Sam & Max. It seems a lot of people know it via the games on the internet, but no one I ever talk to offline has ever seen the cartoon series. Then I enjoy forcing them to watch it on DVD.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Oh and Mighty Mouse. Can't believe I almost forgot that show. He was a superhero mouse who flew around space with a red cape saving stuff. Oh man. Memories.

Scratcher

Mar 27, 2009
Confused why its all cartoons... I remember the majority on this list, so I'm instead going for the Mark Thomas comedy product and Micheal Moore's Tv Nation. Watched them when I was young, they're both fantastic and only one of my friends watched/remembers them.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
X-Fire (pronounced Crossfire). Absolutely brilliant.

It was a reality/game show that got panned because of the September the 11th attacks (apparently, I was too young to remember when they finished) so Channel 4 got rid of it so they could film more Big Brother. ¬_¬ As a result the outcome of one episode is unknown. ~_~

It was essentially paintball but what they did with it was what made it clever: killing (or "emulsifying") people granted credits and the idea was to get as many credits as possible whilst also saving the world from various threats, such as terrorists threatening to start a new Cold War or a military dictator mixing human and alien DNA. Whoever got the most credits would come back at the end of the series and save the world from ultimate destruction (or at least try to). But also teams could use the credits to purchase ammo and other weapons, like flame-throwers (paint-throwers?) so it had quite a strategic element to it as well.
It also featured some cracking one-liners from the host, Ed Hall, and 6 very unique Special Forces (think Gladiators with less spandex and more paintball guns, worth ten times as many credits as the standard Grunts but much harder to ki- I mean emulsify).

Happily, the entire series is available through the medium of YouTube. I assume somewhere online there must be a petition to bring it back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XFire_(TV_series)

OriginalError

May 31, 2008
Fraggle Rock, sometimes I feel like the only person who remembers fraggle rock.

All I remember is liking the tiny people that made the glass structures that the fraggles ate for nourishment.

Crazyness,
//J.