TV shows that only you remember.

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Gaderael said:
TheRedLucario said:
GodsOneMistake said:
I don't remember the name but it was on WB like 8 years ago. It was about these kids who released Something (Curse/evil demons etc). And they needed to catch them again in the form of cards or something..

Yeah I don't even remember it XD
Dude, I remember that show too! But I can't remember the name either.
Cardcaptors! I loved that show too!
Oh my God! That was it! Thank you so much. I have been wondering the name for years.

ovego

Apr 17, 2009
Jester Lord" post="18.124328.2556163 said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name) and Thundercats. No one seems to remember them.

Trust me, lots and lots of us remember them. Before i had sky tv in my home i used to sit at my sisters at 1am to watch Megas. i dig giant robots! nice!

And Darthmath, nothing could ever beat monkey magic :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iUMWy4hqAg

and no it still doesnt make any sense.....

Chiddy

Jun 18, 2009
AboveUp said:
Chiddy said:
Some weird robot beating other robot show, it was like a tournament, was heaps cool but never seen it on tv again, it was on about 7 years ago
Robot Wars?
I cant remember what the name was, but yea i think it was something like that

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Instant K4rma said:
Rocco's Modern Life. :D
You're not alone on that. The old-school stuff on Nickelodeon was unforgettable.

The show I remember that no one else seems to is Bruno The Kid. You know, the one starring Bruce Willis?

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Mr bogus. Its so obscure the only video I could find is the inttro in spanish I think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5qutqmj2M

Xelioth

Oct 8, 2008
ZomgSharkz said:
Junk Yard Wars ftw. That was my favorite show ever and then it mysteriously went off the air. Now me and my dad are the only people I know who watched it.
holy crap, junk yard wars! I'd forgotten about that show! I absolutely loved it when it was on forever ago...they should bring it back on discovery. fit right in next to mythbusters, doing davinci, prototype this, etc.

how about Centurions! I used to love the show. not one you hear about ever at all.

and I love the people who've mentioned pirates of dark water. also, the people who brought up the secret life of alex mac and reboot. you're both awesome too =P

and DAMN nickelodeon for not releasing a box set of Angry Beavers. I would KILL for that...

and question: the guy who has the Swat Cats avatar? why did you not mention swat cats? it doesn't get much more obscure than that =P

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
The Kids Next Door.

Yeah, I know...but I liked it!

Oh, and someone else said "Arena" earlier. I remember that. That was good...

I liked the history one of the G4 too.

Itsmyship

Feb 16, 2008
Space Ghost. My absolute favorite though was Hey Arnold.
Anyone remember Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Xelioth said:
ZomgSharkz said:
Junk Yard Wars ftw. That was my favorite show ever and then it mysteriously went off the air. Now me and my dad are the only people I know who watched it.
holy crap, junk yard wars! I'd forgotten about that show! I absolutely loved it when it was on forever ago...they should bring it back on discovery. fit right in next to mythbusters, doing davinci, prototype this, etc.

how about Centurions! I used to love the show. not one you hear about ever at all.

and I love the people who've mentioned pirates of dark water. also, the people who brought up the secret life of alex mac and reboot. you're both awesome too =P

and DAMN nickelodeon for not releasing a box set of Angry Beavers. I would KILL for that...

and question: the guy who has the Swat Cats avatar? why did you not mention swat cats? it doesn't get much more obscure than that =P
Junkyard Wars is on the Science Channel.

How about Battlebots?

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
This [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.110454?page=1] thread has a lot of intros in it from forgotten shows that I love.

Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name)

One of my friends made a brilliant Stepmania chart for that intro song...

Pirates Of Dark Water has already been mentioned, but that show was a blast. Samurai Jack was also very good, though it was a very artsy cartoon, when it got down to the action sequences it was badass.

EDIT: For some reason the video only works when you watch it on Youtube. How bizzare.

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
I think I'm the only one who seemed to watch this show, the season/series finale was tonight. A 13 Episode Murder Mystery show on CBS called Harper's Island. Every time I asked anyone if they watched it they said no. Had the greatest ending ever, and at least one person died every week. The death count was 30 by the time it was done I think.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Xelioth said:
Who me? You have no idea how many times I have been quoted because people love the Swat Kats avatar. So it's not like I'm the only one who remembered.
The other 2 shows I mentioned, the one in my first post and Space Cats are way more obscure than SWAT Kats.

That being said, SWAT Kats is still one of the most awesome shows out there. I rewatched the first season half a year ago and its still brilliant to this day.

Joshimodo said:
Bucky 'O Hare.
HOLY SHIT THIS BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES!
Sorry for the caps there. I used to love that show. Especially the duck with multiple arms who enjoyed shooting down the bad guys a bit too much.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Kaboom was just great, especially Action League Now!
Meltman, with the power to...melt!
Ok, it's not that obscure, but I haven't seen it mentioned very much at all.

Also, does anyone here remember Time Squad?

Oh, and Space Ghost, can't forget Space Ghost.