TV shows that only you remember.

Andre8191

Dec 13, 2008
I remember this british short cartoon called Mr. Hickup. No one i know seems to remember him though.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I used to watch Sliders religiously.

might not count, but you never hear about it anymore.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
danskrobut said:
Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name) and Thundercats. No one seems to remember them. Another show I used to watch used to be on Toonami. All I remember is one part from one episode. It involved a kid in anime power armor fighting some guy with 6 or 8 arms. The kid beat the guy when someone took a picture of the guy and it revealed that he only had two arms that moved very fast. Thats all I remember and its driving me mad.
rhonin warriors and it was a great show
Thank you so muc. I've been trying to remember that name since the 90's. You deserve a song. Do you like acoustic guitar?

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
All Creatures Great & Small. One the most awesome shows ever. It was BBC only, very distinctly and quaintly British, but very funny and interesting.

Sigfried was epic.

suicideblonde

Jul 11, 2009
rocko was a kangaroo ;) and some of the shows i miss are : out of this world,are you afraid of the dark,clarissa explains it all,reboot,jem and the holograms and looney tunes. nobody shows looney tunes anymore!!!!its very sad

9-liner

Dec 19, 2008
"The Electric Company" - featuring Bill Cosby and Morgan Freeman; "Easy Reader, that's my name! Unh, unh, unh..."

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
clicketycrack said:
Sometimes it seems like your favorite television shows from the good ole days may just be an insane product of your own imagination. Its like you're certain that they must have existed at some point but it seems to have been wiped from the memory of everybody else Twilight Zone style. For me it was Millenium. It was the show that Chris Carter did while X-Files was going steadily downhill. Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find anybody else who's ever heard of it.
I loved that show too. I stopped watching TV because every show I liked would be cancelled as soon as Fox had enough shows to throw in syndication.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
danskrobut said:
Jester Lord said:
danskrobut said:
Jester Lord said:
Megas XLR (think that was the name) and Thundercats. No one seems to remember them. Another show I used to watch used to be on Toonami. All I remember is one part from one episode. It involved a kid in anime power armor fighting some guy with 6 or 8 arms. The kid beat the guy when someone took a picture of the guy and it revealed that he only had two arms that moved very fast. Thats all I remember and its driving me mad.
rhonin warriors and it was a great show
Thank you so muc. I've been trying to remember that name since the 90's. You deserve a song. Do you like acoustic guitar?
yes i do
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpWTo7HLcI&NR=1[/link]
Here you go then. Tell me if you like it.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
kewlrabbit said:
I don't even remember the name or what channel it was on, but there was this show I used to like, about a guy who magically gets his newspaper a few days earlier and spends the episode trying to stop the bad things in it from happening. It was pretty good, but it's probably been off the air for a good 10 years by now.
Early Edition. A fave of mine too.

OnTheRocks

Feb 22, 2009
MURDER ONE was a courtroom drama from the mid '90s that beat the pants off Law and Order. It dealt with a high-profile murder trial from the perspective of the defense attorneys, and the entire first season dealt with a single case. Speaking as someone who works in law, it was easily the most accurate depiction of the inner workings of a law firm I've ever seen on TV. Everything about this show was superb, from the acting to the writing to even the guest appearances from the likes of Brittany Murphy, Jena Elfman, and Tia Carrere. The first season follows Attorney Ted Hoffman as he defends a bad-boy heartthrob movie star after his client's 15 year-old girlfriend turns up strangled. With the DA pressing for a message-sending conviction, the media frothing over what it has labeled the "Goldilocks Murder" and a sinister millionaire (played by Stanley Tucci at his oily best) pulling strings behind the scenes, Hoffman and his legal team find themselves embroiled in a neo-noir potboiler.

The serial format, with each episode encapsulating a single day of the trial, is clearly part of the inspiration for 24, and fans of Deadwood will be glad to know that David Milch was the creative consultant--and it shows.

Seriously, Netflix this sucker and TRY to guess the outcome. I dare you.

Oh, the boxed sets are really cheap too. You can get it for less than $30, and the first season is 23 episodes clocking in at 45 minutes each. During the second season they changed much of the cast and the show suffered for it.

letsnoobtehpwns said:
Instant K4rma said:
Rocco's Modern Life. :D
That show was epic! Wolfs raised a fucking steer as a child! That turtle that was a major nerd! What the fuck was Rocco anyways?
He was a wallaby.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Hmm Ahhh real monsters, the real ghostbusters, and rugrats. I really only liked rugrats, but other two I remember

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
I've seen people mention Megas XLR. I really miss that show. It was crude and stupid at times but it was funny dammit....

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Mummies alive that was a great show but only me and my brothers remember it
also mystic knights of tyrenog (its spelled wrong i know) basicaly power rangers in knight armor that took place in Ireland
oh and if you havent seen mortal kombat konquest the live action tv show its on youtube. watch them all these shows are on there

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
A animated show I loved was called Teknoman and it is available on DVD but I here lots of the discs have errors on them that kills the audio and crashes pcs running it, Exosquad was good, I remember them making an early CG cartoon based on the crash dummy PSA of all things and even released toys but as far as I know it only had one after-school special like episode. Another was a Adult swim one timer about a Conan like warrior in a post apocalyptic/fantasy world Grog of Barbarious or something along those lines I think that was hilarious. Above all else lies the original The Tick. Pure insane genius I only wish they would do a proper DVD release and do season three and include my favorite episodes they left out in the second season release.

For live action Due South and Space Above and Beyond. I liked the idea of a Canadian Mountie and his deaf wolf in New York helping a wise cracking NYPD Detective solve crimes. Kind of like the Odd Couple with murder sprinkled in. Space Above and Beyond because it foreshadowed a lot of future films and shows like Starship Troopers (the look and feel of the future military) and had some really thought provoking episodes like BattleStar Galactica would have on SciFi.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
kaneisfeelingable said:
Mummies alive that was a great show but only me and my brothers remember it
also mystic knights of tyrenog (its spelled wrong i know) basicaly power rangers in knight armor that took place in Ireland
oh and if you havent seen mortal kombat konquest the live action tv show its on youtube. watch them all these shows are on there
Was mummies alive the one about a reincarnated King Tut being hunted by a Wizard and protected by Mummies?