TV shows that only you remember.

captainwalrus

Jul 25, 2008
Greg the Bunny. It was some raunchy sitcom with puppets back in the days when FOX was running through sitcoms like a 8-balls for crack addicts. But I loved it. It was a damn good show.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
danskrobut said:
voltron, reeboot, beastwars, rein the conquror which i think once they finished alaxander they should have done a juliuous ceaser season, the original gundam series, batman the animated series, robotech, the first two or three sasons of the x-files, roar;and if anyone knows that one they are awesome, wing comander acadamy, starship trooper the animated series and mortal combat the animated series
Heath Ledger was so very young when he did Roar it kind of makes the show sad to watch.

rokudan

Dec 20, 2008
Old school 80's shows, but anyone remember AutoMan and Misfits of Science. AutoMan was a Tron knockoff that was short lived but still had decent effects.

Misfits of Science was a X-men knock off(a theme), but its of note because it stared a very young Courtney Cox.

irbullz

May 12, 2009
om dis 1 show where a kid could transform arms into jet wings and had spaceshpi egg shape go through dimenshion

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Instant K4rma said:
Rocco's Modern Life. :D
This is an awesome TV Show! Another one I'm adding is Ren and Stimpy, personally I didn't like it but at least I remembered it unlike everyone else I've met. Also Biker Mice From Mars was a pretty good yet seems to be unknown where I am.

Finally in terms of total awesome there was one on the Discovery Channel 3 or 4 years ago. It was where they pick two animals who could possibly end up fighting each other despite the improbability. Then they get in experts of both to run tests to find out stuff like pressure exerted during bite, possible speed or etc. Then at the end they run a virtual/simulated fight. It was epic...wish I remembered the name.

Ultra_Caboose

Aug 25, 2008
Awexsome said:
I've seen people mention Megas XLR. I really miss that show. It was crude and stupid at times but it was funny dammit....
I am so glad other people remember Megas. Out of all of my friends, it seems that I was the only one who ever watched it, which really sucks because I can never really talk about it.
I will agree, the jokes were kinda dumb at times, but most of the time it was pure hilarity.

We all dig giant robots, why didn't everyone dig this show?

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
CyberChase.. It was on Public Broadcasting, and was about math, but the fucking theme song gets stuck in your head so easily..

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I remember and loved Prince Valiant the cartoon that was on Saturday mornings when I was very young. My brother and I remembered it but no one else my age does. I thought I imagined the scenes and introduction clip until recently I saw the series on Amazon.com. Thank god, I'm not crazy.

I bought the 2 seasons and watch it enthusiastically. It was surprisingly well written, the animation was all hand drawn with detailed watercolour backgrounds and strong themes of friendship, bravery, fighting for what's right, etc. Just don't see those types of cartoons anymore.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
yes but it was prince rappses (an obvious play on ramses) who had been reencarnated and was being hunted by his fathers adviser who had killed him in his past life et you cant name all his mummy gaurdiens with out looking it up

Music Mole

Apr 15, 2009
Candle cove, this strange tv show I used to watch when I was a kid, very strange and had this weird pirate guy who would always look directly at the camera when he spoke, the show was done using puppets.

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Legends of the Hidden Temple on Nick. One of my Favorite shows ever it was Infotainment.Purple Monkeys FTW
EDIT:Oh I Forgot Global Guts The Aggro Crag was Awesome I wish I had a piece of it...

dav735

Jul 5, 2009
Reboot, Count Duckula, God, the Devil, and Bob and some cartoon from the late eighties or early nineties about a girl and some koala bears and a eucalyptus tree? i could never remember the name of that show and i've only ever met one other person who even remembers it exists. it used to be on nick jr.

nokelso

May 24, 2009
ZomgSharkz said:
Junk Yard Wars ftw. That was my favorite show ever and then it mysteriously went off the air. Now me and my dad are the only people I know who watched it.
My dad and I watched that all the time, too!

Grand_Poohbah said:
Yes.

Headless Zombie

Feb 18, 2009
Not sure if this counts but there's a pilot that airs every once in a while I think it's called 'Welcome to the Eltingville Club' or something along those lines