'Twas a Night of Great Gaming

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Goldeneye103X2 said:
That was.......(faints)
(Random guy comes along, pokes body)
RG: He fainted from all the awesomeness. Hes gonna be out for a while. I'll take care of him.
"take care"?
OT t'was a very clever text. happy holidays! Can't wait for what's next. I was feeling down, when to my aid, came great videos like ZP and Arcade (that's doomsday arcade, hard to rhyme). (feel free to continue...)
EDIT
"And guns that go 'poof!'" lol
Edit II
t'was a very schizophrenic post

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good game!

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
Clever, clever. I hope everyone had an alright Christmas, now let's Start Marketing anticipate New Year's party. And the 2nd's hangover.

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
Frankly I find it offensive that they say "Holiday" instead of "Christmas", so Christmas is no longer a Holiday?

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Loved it. Although, I think it was fairly optimistic, especially when it came to the part about Michael Atkinson. Eddie driving the Borderlands bus is one thing, but I don't know about Atkinson seeing the light. :p Also, Mr Funk, are you a fan of the web comic CtrlAltDelete by any chance?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
MotenaiRonin said:
Was that last voice of the video Yahtzee ?
The last verse of the poem was read by me. The very last voice on the video was our new guy, Tito. ;)

Merry Christmahanukras!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Giovanto said:
Frankly I find it offensive that they say "Holiday" instead of "Christmas", so Christmas is no longer a Holiday?
Oh come on. Really?

brunothepig said:
Loved it. Although, I think it was fairly optimistic, especially when it came to the part about Michael Atkinson. Eddie driving the Borderlands bus is one thing, but I don't know about Atkinson seeing the light. :p Also, Mr Funk, are you a fan of the web comic CtrlAltDelete by any chance?
I can say I am decidedly not a fan of CAD, sorry :(

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Giovanto said:
Oh come on. Really?
Ya rly. Sorry mate, you'd have to be in my position to understand where I come from on that. I had to say it. I don't want to start an argument though. Trust me, I've tried REALLY hard lately to NOT say it, but this time...