Twin Peaks "Traces to Nowhere" Just Leads To Dead Ends

m00se

Sep 26, 2014
Twin Peaks "Traces to Nowhere" Just Leads To Dead Ends

Sure, this episode doesn't really further the plot, but it does draw you ever further in to the bizarre world of Twin Peaks.

Read Full Article

the7ofswords

Apr 9, 2009
I recently started re-watching this with my daughter. It's oddly even more enjoyable on 2nd and 3rd viewings.

Also, every time I watch an episode of this show, I find myself wanting a good slice of cherry pie or a couple of doughnuts. I'd probably crave coffee, too, if it weren't for the fact that I typically drink 3-5 cups every day anyway.

m00se

Sep 26, 2014
the7ofswords said:
...every time I watch an episode of this show, I find myself wanting a good slice of cherry pie or a couple of doughnuts. I'd probably crave coffee, too, if it weren't for the fact that I typically drink 3-5 cups every day anyway.
I know exactly what you mean! I takes a tremendous amount of willpower not to stop everything and hit up dunkin doughuts mid-show sometimes.

TristanBelmont

Nov 29, 2013
Seems weird that we're getting a review of a single episode of this show from forever ago, but if it gets more people interested in one of the best things ever, woo in my book.
Also WOO IT'S COMING BACK IN STYLE

m00se

Sep 26, 2014
TristanBelmont said:
Seems weird that we're getting a review of a single episode of this show from forever ago, but if it gets more people interested in one of the best things ever, woo in my book.
Also WOO IT'S COMING BACK IN STYLE
This is part 2 of an experiment. (the pilot review came out last Thrusday). The show first aired 25 years ago and a lot of people I've talked to have heard of the show, but never watched it.

The idea of doing a weekly episodic review of this series that rose and fell long ago is to introduce it to the unfamiliar and give a modern perspective analysis to fans (from someone who just started watching recently and has avoided spoilers).

It is a bit strange, I admit. I hope this review series catches on. But if it doesn't, it was worth a try.