"Two and A Half Men" star attacks show, asks everyone not to watch it. Calls it "Filth"

Jason Rayes

Sep 5, 2012
Apparently the show may the Devil's infectious semen, but he wants to assure you that the folks who work on it are A-OK:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/11/28/angus-t-jones-releases-statement-on-two-and-a-half-men?abthid=50b568990fa9656d4c00000e

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
CardinalPiggles said:
SaneAmongInsane said:
You can not be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that.
Aaand no sympathy.

If you fear your "benevolent" overlord, I have absolutely no sympathy for you. Why follow a religion that keeps it's grip on you by scaring you?
I'm going to go ahead and presume it's "out of fear"...

Oct 2, 2012
Why do you have to be "God fearing" if you follow the religion? I never understood that expression....

And interesting to say the least. His opinion doesn't mean much to me since A) I (used to) enjoy the show
and
B) He is still taking their money and has been for quite some time.
*shrug* oh well, shows been effectively dead and crap since right before charlie left.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Woodsey said:
Strazdas said:
Marter said:
"Let's criticize the show that pays me $300,000 per episode. That'll be a smart move in my life.

Gimme a break. If it's that bad, and it's against your religion and it's filth and you hate it so much, quit.

His character is basically being written off anyway, so perhaps that's what the plan is.
thats the thing. he cant quit. he signed a contract that holds him there even if he hates it. if he decides to quit he will be in debt so large his grandchildren will be paying the studio.
I wouldn't have thought debt would matter all that much to such a doting Christian.
FUnny thing about Christians, they are only christiasn when it benefits them.
Why do you have to be "God fearing" if you follow the religion?
because at least in christian faith god is very very scary.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I like the show better WITHOUT Charlie OR Jake, not that its in my top 10 or anything. I mainly watch it because of lack of a compelling alternative for DVR at the time, and because Melanie Lynskey (Rose) is my kind of crazy. And beautiful.

So when the weakest link in the show, says "WHAAAAAAAA! I get paid an obscene amount of money to do increasingly little actual work on a show that has long since made my character totally fucking unnecessary. I'm here with my friend on behalf of his totally-not-a-fucking-cult to tell the world that I'm an ungrateful twat-dropping that has nothing better to do than bite the corporate hand that feeds me because I've found jeebus." I can't help but facepalm.

If he really cared, maybe he should start by keeping his job and giving his filthy lucre to charity. Or to schools, or something OTHER than his not-a-cult.

Maybe he shouldn't be an actor in the first place, as I'm pretty sure that deceiving people for a living is probably rather unchristian. At least until you finish becoming a priest then its the greatest thing since they started making the body of Christ bite-sized.

I'm not sure if this topic is about how much the show sucks, or a religious pissing match, but either way I'm sure it will be locked or moved in another page or 2.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Yeah, barring the shoehorned religious angle, I agree.

Two and a Half Men is better suited for the name Two and a Half Million Sex Jokes. Recently, anyway. I've only started watching it this season.

That said... still makes me laugh. :I