UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

Steve Butts

New member
Jun 1, 2010
1,003
0
0
UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

The publisher shows the great and not so great.

Read Full Article
 

Zivlok

New member
Dec 12, 2008
115
0
0
Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts), but I grew up playing Rayman in 1st grade at a friend's house, and I'd love to have some new, actually interesting Rayman gamin'.

Also, psssst... check your italics tags in the last paragraph.
 

Zivlok

New member
Dec 12, 2008
115
0
0
Also, wasn't UbiSoft supposed to show us some more Scott Pilgrim? Did they not do that? Cause I am hyped for both the game and the movie. And the final installment of the comic. I hope they at least have it on the show floor.
 

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
1,846
0
0
Just checked out the Rayman Origins trailer. Seeing as I only just recently decided to play through the original Rayman on PS1 again, you have no idea how hapy seeing this makes me.
Zivlok said:
Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts)
Amen to that.

I'm really digging the art style too. Looking forward to some more 2D Rayman!!
 

lijenstina

New member
Jun 18, 2008
119
0
0
I think that The Ministry of Silly Walks would give a thumbs up for skateboarding. Broken limbs do raise the chance of Silly Walk quite nicely.
 

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
4,887
0
0
008Zulu said:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?
Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.
 

Outlaw Torn

New member
Dec 24, 2008
715
0
0
That skateboarding game reminds me of one of the old Fanta adverts that had exactly the same concept minus the planks on wheels. I suppose it sounds more interesting than all of the other generic wheeled-plank simulators though.
 

Outlaw Torn

New member
Dec 24, 2008
715
0
0
Sevre90210 said:
008Zulu said:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?
Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.
Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?
 

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
4,887
0
0
Outlaw Torn said:
Sevre90210 said:
008Zulu said:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?
Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.
Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?
Let me check, this isn't the first time I've mixed up Eidos and Ubisoft.
 

Chishandfips

Ecstatic Sausage Consumer
Aug 20, 2008
69
0
0
I'm pretty sure Thief is an Eidos property too. I could be wrong, I haven't checked lately, but they definitely did the third game.