UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
UbiSoft 2010 Press Conference @ E3

The publisher shows the great and not so great.

Read Full Article

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts), but I grew up playing Rayman in 1st grade at a friend's house, and I'd love to have some new, actually interesting Rayman gamin'.

Also, psssst... check your italics tags in the last paragraph.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Also, wasn't UbiSoft supposed to show us some more Scott Pilgrim? Did they not do that? Cause I am hyped for both the game and the movie. And the final installment of the comic. I hope they at least have it on the show floor.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Just checked out the Rayman Origins trailer. Seeing as I only just recently decided to play through the original Rayman on PS1 again, you have no idea how hapy seeing this makes me.
Zivlok said:
Hmmm, I'd be excited to see some life breathed into an actual Rayman game (because let's face it, Ravin' Rabbids are not Rayman games, they're Rabbids games - which can be quite fun in short spurts)
Amen to that.

I'm really digging the art style too. Looking forward to some more 2D Rayman!!

lijenstina

Jun 18, 2008
I think that The Ministry of Silly Walks would give a thumbs up for skateboarding. Broken limbs do raise the chance of Silly Walk quite nicely.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
008Zulu said:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?
Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
That skateboarding game reminds me of one of the old Fanta adverts that had exactly the same concept minus the planks on wheels. I suppose it sounds more interesting than all of the other generic wheeled-plank simulators though.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Sevre90210 said:
008Zulu said:
Was their any mention of the DRM fiasco or how they plan to correct all the problems it causes?
Nope. None at all.

It was actually the worst conference yet, considering Thief 4 and Hitman 5 have been rumoured they could've at least mentioned them instead of Innergy, the world's most expensive breathing rate monitor.
Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Outlaw Torn said:
Sevre90210 said:
008Zulu said:
Nope. None at all.

Isn't Hitman an Eidos (now Squeenix) title?
Let me check, this isn't the first time I've mixed up Eidos and Ubisoft.

Chishandfips

Ecstatic Sausage Consumer
Aug 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure Thief is an Eidos property too. I could be wrong, I haven't checked lately, but they definitely did the third game.