Ubisoft Making "Sexy" Mini-Game Collection for Wii, PS3

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Is that Jimmy Neutron in a pair of underwear?

Edit: "Innovative use" of a Wii controller? I KNOW I'm not the only dirty-minded person here that immediately had brain bleach worthy thoughts from that...

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
LightPurpleLighter said:
Is that Jimmy Neutron in a pair of underwear?
It's Larry Lovage from the more recent Leisure Suit Larry games, silly.

EDIT: Wait, maybe it's not a good thing I know this...

Spark Ignition

Sep 29, 2010
Tom Goldman said:
The most frightening part of the listings say that We Dare features "innovative use" of the Wii Remote and PS Move controllers. I don't want to think about where Ubisoft wants me to put a Wii Remote with the intention of "spicing up" a party.
well the Move controller already looks like a sex toy...

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Baldr said:
I bet $50 that the Wii version won't have the mature setting.
I will raise that $100 that nintendo will not allow the game to be released on their console.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
mistwolf said:
Impluse_101 said:
One of the many reasons why people look at gaming as immature little worlds that people can escape too....quite tasteless, Even with the age group that its "directed" too...still very tasteless. :|
Unlike all those games where you can gorily kill tonnes of people by shooting them in the head or decapitating them. Those are totally tasteful, violence being much preferred to sexuality.
Such is the very weird argument over all kinds of bad topics. : |.

Frankly I really don't get it myself.

CatmanStu

Jul 22, 2008
I can't wait to see Nintendo release a pair of pants that you can attach the WiiMote to.

"You too can experience the thrill of pretending to be a woman pretending to be man."

Nintend-On, not coming any time soon.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Yeah, this is going to go over really well with the over-reacting people of the world
*predicts headline
A [sub][sub][sub](possibly)[/sub][/sub][/sub] erotic game has been released for the family's console of choice. This means all video games are bad!
Really? On the Wii? Ubisoft either doesn't like money, or they got to much from Brotherhood.
This won't end well. Would be funny if they released it next to Mass Effect 3, so everyone ignored the sexy/erotic game in favor of the WAS THAT A THIGH I SAW? EGAD! game.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
If it's PG, then why even bother? I honestly think playing a bunch of mini games that are "sexy" while at a party would be more than just a little uncomfortable and creepy. Moreover, if I wanted to play some "sexy" mini games, I'd just go to Newgrounds.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
daftalchemist said:
If it's PG, then why even bother? I honestly think playing a bunch of mini games that are "sexy" while at a party would be more than just a little uncomfortable and creepy.
Yeah like the shake the can minigame in mario party doesn't "look/feel" like very fast masturbation anyway.
Every time that game comes up me and the friends that play it can hardly stop laughing during it(ruining the chance to win the minigame btw).