Ubisoft Making "Sexy" Mini-Game Collection for Wii, PS3

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Ubisoft Making "Sexy" Mini-Game Collection for Wii, PS3

Online retail listings in Australia may have revealed a new motion-based mini-game collection with a presumed erotic twist.

Mini-game collections released for the Nintendo Wii are nothing new. Run through a field with a net and you're likely to catch at least a dozen. Ubisoft has another on the horizon called We Dare Flirty Fun for All, but contrary to darts and bowling, its mini-games will be "sexy."

The game hasn't been officially announced, but listings for We Dare have been popping up on retail websites [http://www.gametraders.com.au/game/playstation-3/we-dare-flirty-fun-for-all/53310/#game?ID=53310]. Thanks to the release of PlayStation Move, Ubisoft is also gracing the PlayStation 3 with We Dare's presence.

The listings write that We Dare is: "A unique party game for young adults looking to SPICE UP their parties with SEXY challenges." It features a "wide variety of game styles" that include "dancing, physical contact, and trivia." It has "provocative controls," "light and Frisky adult humor," and "mature settings" for when the kids go to sleep. Despite these randy inclusions, the game is still rated PG, so it probably doesn't feature nude Miis getting it on in a broom closet. Damn.

The most frightening part of the listings say that We Dare features "innovative use" of the Wii Remote and PS Move controllers. I don't want to think about where Ubisoft wants me to put a Wii Remote with the intention of "spicing up" a party. More specific details on what games We Dare will include or how it'll play isn't yet available.

We Dare basically sounds like Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle brought into a digital form. It'll probably be harmless, but I can't wait to see exactly what these "sexy challenges" will be.

Source: GoNintendo [http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/news/24723/]

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
For reference, the bigger box art states "Unrated" or "Uncensored", is inversely proportional to how much actual unrated or uncensored content there is.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Anarchemitis said:
For reference, the bigger box art states "Unrated" or "Uncensored", is inversely proportional to how much actual unrated or uncensored content there is.
Agreed

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
I refuse to attend a party until this is released. It's just not a party until you're playing video games.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
One of the many reasons why people look at gaming as immature little worlds that people can escape too....quite tasteless, Even with the age group that its "directed" too...still very tasteless. :|

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I LIKE the advertising trend to BOOST sales by making specific words LARGE, clearly implying their target market is too STUPID to UNDERSTAND what words are SEXY and what words AREN'T.

mistwolf

Feb 1, 2008
Impluse_101 said:
One of the many reasons why people look at gaming as immature little worlds that people can escape too....quite tasteless, Even with the age group that its "directed" too...still very tasteless. :|
Unlike all those games where you can gorily kill tonnes of people by shooting them in the head or decapitating them. Those are totally tasteful, violence being much preferred to sexuality.

bojac6

Oct 15, 2009
Well, I think it's obvious that this is the killer app that will be the final nail in the 360's coffin.

And to think, after all the Halo vs MGS and Mass Effect vs Uncharted, it is here that we see the end. It doesn't come down to who has a better online community or better graphics or even the best games. It comes down to "provocative controls," "Frisky" and "trivia" (cause I know I can't get it up till my baby starts reading me those trivial pursuit cards. Ain't nothing sexier than knowing on what month Napoleon escaped Elba).

Oh, woe is me. For I just have a PC and an Xbox. I look upon your works, Nintendo, Sony, and Ubisoft, and despair. For truly, the ultimate in gaming has arrived, and it involves Miis getting it on in a PG fashion

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
I can tell that this game is bound to fail. I don't even want to know what the game looks like with the motion controls.

Too late. I already pictured it. XP

ad4m101

Jan 17, 2010
I can see the appeal there are tons of board games like this, might as well try tap that which is not tapped, the product of which could also involve tapping. Taptasticula!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Unfortunately, the vast, vast majority of games that have centered on sex have used that as a crutch for having awful gameplay (if any.) And this is an entry into the over-represented party game genre? Sounds like a recipe for pain.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Wii Thrust [sup]tm[/sup] Coming Soon!

Hmm... no? How about Wii Waggle? Wii Spank?

The possibilites are endless!

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Unhappy Crow said:
I can tell that this game is bound to fail. I don't even want to know what the game looks like with the motion controls.

Too late. I already pictured it. XP
Now grip the staff of your wiimote and start stroking`

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
I swear, Ubisoft has to be the most bipolar company ever. On one hand they have series like assassin's creed and prince of persia, on the other they have...this