Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

Is the phrase "sexy Wii minigame compilation" making your brain hurt? Just wait until you've seen the trailer.

As a games writer, every so often you come across something that simply defies description - for any number of reasons. It just makes your jaw hang open while the text box on the screen remains blank as words fail you.

This is one of those times.

The trailer you see here is for Ubisoft's We Dare, an adult-oriented minigame compilation for both the Wii and the PlayStation Move (though judging from the game's name it seems likely that it started life as a Wii title). To put it simply, it looks like Ubisoft is trying to make the point that minigames don't have to just be for kids anymore.

I'm going to reiterate: This is not a hoax, and you can stop checking your calendar wondering if April Fools' is a day early. According to the UK rating site PEGI, this is a real thing [http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=we+dare].

You may feel second-hand embarrassment at this trailer - that this is a real product that people worked on, and that this is a real commercial that some marketing team came up with. This is also what Ubisoft thinks most male gamers look like, apparently. Also note the homoeroticism - both ways! - thrown in at one of the bonus scenes at the end.

At least they're using a Wii condom.

Apr 28, 2008
What is this I don't even

I guess I'm surprised it took this long? I don't even know.

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
I think it's pretty amusing how the game itself got a PEGI rating of 12 - it just seems to have very rude implications on the part of the players...

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
So who wants a game, eh? Anyone?

To spice up a party, why not? To have an orgy, why not? To prove that games are mature, HELL NO!

Calumon: Wow, it must be really hot if they wanted to take their clothes off like that?

Jack: Gah! How long have you been watching!?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
That entire display was vile and all-around unappealing. Watching it made me feel dirty and I don't appreciate that they would make such a thing. At the very least this wasn't marketed to kids, but it will not help games seem mature.

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
I know it's hard to make these trailors look 'not fake', but they could have at least used a laughing clip that was longer than two seconds.

Suffice to say, this has not persuaded me to buy a Wii.

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
Wow.

Wow...

Damn the people in that video look like exactly that kind of boring buisness people folks you would expect to be so pumped dry from their meaningless jobs that they need to buy a video game to get a gangbang going. They even have that appartement that looks like a muesum instead of a place you live in.

Amazing piece of gaming history.

Aug 25, 2009
Sweet mother of God.

That was my initial reaction. My second was...

It is deeply sexist that the men appear shirtless while the women don't.

Then I was right back to...

Sweet mother of God.

Ranooth said:
I'd love to see Jedward try and market that!
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

Wouldn't.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Next week on Fox News; DOES THE WII MAKE YOU A SEXUAL PREDATOR? OUR REPORT SAYS DEFINATELY! WE ASKED A SCIENTIST!