Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
It looks more awkward than sexual. I almost feel sorry for those people who are playing it in the ad.

Black Phoenix

Iridescence
Sep 19, 2010
That was far too embarrassing for me to watch all the way through...

Just how much did they pay those guys to even appear in that?

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
misterprickly said:
I'm just glad it's not "Whack-a-pole"
I'm disapointed it isn't.

I see this as soon to be featured on Mad Love, and Perfect Couples, and The Bachleor.

Is the fight already on to see who gets to do the review around the Escapist office? And does the fighting include a pit of mud?

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008

...this is perhaps the stupidest, most disturbing idea ever. The games looked clumsy and unsexy (face-rubbing controller, spanking controller)...

...who is their target audience?

...why is this only 12+?

...why are they laughing like drugged up hyenas?

...oh and I really hope they wash that wii remote afterwards...

EDIT: The only ppl likely to play this are idiots playing 'gay chicken' and even then, they wouldn't pay money to buy this...

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
-________-

This was my face through the entirety of this video. But I can't help but wonder who's gonna buy it because someone is going to.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
în the future when people want to argue that videogames are evil can they please replace rapelay with this at the end of every sentence

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Didn't Extra Credits just now make an episode about EA's marketing?

Is this irony or cruelty?

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
I think I sat staring blankly at my monitor for a couple minutes before I could even comprehend what my eyes were telling my brain what I was seeing.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
carnkhan4 said:

...this is perhaps the stupidest, most disturbing idea ever. The games looked clumsy and unsexy (face-rubbing controller, spanking controller)...

...who is their target audience?

...why is this only 12+?

...oh and I really hope they wash that wii remote afterwards...
No need to wash it, it was wearing that protective case thing, so they probably just burned that.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
Hoo, boy. We are going to hear about this one.

I imagine the Morality Police are going to claim this promotes promiscuous activity to children despite the fact that it's clearly marketed to adults.

The game also looks like crappy shovelware but to each his own.

EDIT: It'll be interesting to see how ESRB rates this one because none of the on screen content seems all that M worthy and I don't know if they have regulations based of how the game is meant to be controlled off screen.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Wow... that was... something else, it's been a while since a trailer made my jaw drop.

I guess we will need "Extra Credits: Ubisoft marketing...WTF?!", I can just see Daniel doing facelpams right now :D