Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

WilddoggX

Jun 26, 2009
Alright so besides the fact that I work in the industry this is a craptacular commercial even looking through the eyes of a 24 year old (me)...who in the blue hell would buy that besides a tiny niche market of scary people who hide in the corner at parties. On the bright side it makes EA look a little less sad...maybe not.

Karma168

Nov 7, 2010
scary thing is i know people who would actually buy this, and even worse would invite me round for a party afterwords

Crazed_Puppeteer

Jan 15, 2011
EA: Hey, I heard that the Supreme Court is going to discuss the future of video game sales. What is everyone doing to prep for it?
Epic Games: Well, FOX News ran a story on how our games makes rapists.
Ubisoft: Well, Juarez is getting ridicule for focusing on the drug cartel.
EA: Well, did anyone see the Dead Space ads we ran?
*everyone nods and laughs in agreement*
Ubisoft: Well, that's not ALL we have. We also have this game for the Wii...
Duke Nukem: Hey everyone, sorry I'm late!

Does anyone else see a perverse one-up competition brewing?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
MelasZepheos said:
It is deeply sexist that the men appear shirtless while the women don't.
That was the legal basis for the 93' case that made it legal for women to be publicly topless in New York.

carnege4

Feb 11, 2011
LavaLampBamboo said:
Next week on Fox News; DOES THE WII MAKE YOU A SEXUAL PREDATOR? OUR REPORT SAYS DEFINATELY! WE ASKED A SCIENTIST!
I can see that coming

o god...

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
As a grown up i giggled like a school girl at this
maybe the wii is wat i need to spice up my sex life

Maybe

Lord RPGs

Jan 31, 2009
Well, I've lost my faith in Ubisoft as a game developer. Remember "Beyond Good And Evil"? The early Rayman titles? Have you really forgotten what made you great in the first place, Ubisoft? The fact that you made GOOD DAMN GAMES, as supposed to obnoxious minigame collections that appeal to no-one?

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
I don't know if it's a good thing that I watched this drunk...what the motherfuck was that???!?!?

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
What.

Look up 'Awful' and you will see this game. What the FWUCK SEWIOUSLY!

I hope it doesnt get released in Australia, that will just ruin our chances of getting R18+ games. Just wait until FOX get their hands on this.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
3 problems

1: I can't see the commercial because ubisoft blocked it
2: I'm so tired of the wiicondom joke
3: can someone find an unblocked version because now I'm wondering

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
It says I can't see it due to my countries copyright laws. But I seen it on a different site and to say the least.... wow? That was interesting to see for the Wii.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Ubisoft.. Thats some sad shat shit right there.. And there was a time when i used to respect this company.

daskat

Nov 4, 2009
Interesting, i think the advertising campaing will be 100 times better than the actual game. For what it show it seems that the game is something like wii sports with extra meh on the side.

Ridley the Violator

Nov 11, 2009
This product is fucking retarded.

Also, I guess this means the wii is a slut since it'll be sexing everyone in your house. They should make some genital herpes attachments for the remote.

Eyelicker

Apr 8, 2010
So today I learnt that no one on the escapist ever gets invited to parties.

Admittedly the ad was terrible, and that creepy forced laughing is still ringing in my head, but this has the potential to be a pretty awesome party game. As someone said, like Wii sports but designed for flirting.

All the shock horror is exactly the prudish response I expect from the escapist now. Think of it more like hi tech spin the bottle than a video game.

KrazyKain

Jun 2, 2010
Eyelicker said:
So today I learnt that no one on the escapist ever gets invited to parties.

Admittedly the ad was terrible, and that creepy forced laughing is still ringing in my head, but this has the potential to be a pretty awesome party game. As someone said, like Wii sports but designed for flirting.

All the shock horror is exactly the prudish response I expect from the escapist now. Think of it more like hi tech spin the bottle than a video game.
if you go to a party, a particularly flirty one, you don't play on the wii....