Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

krapez91

Feb 26, 2011
Gindil said:
Risingblade said:
It's blocked in my country...seriously Ubisoft you're stopping me from watching a commercial for you product? really?
They just blocked it this morning.

You might want to view it through a proxy sites [http://proxy-zone.net]
yeah proxy sites allways helps :)

SamElliot'sMustache

Oct 5, 2009
People are comparing this to the EA debacle?

Sure, it's a bit tacky, but they're not marketing like Dead Space 2 (patronising gamers/kids), and while it might be playing 'controversy bait' like Medal of Honor or Dante's Inferno, it's at least in service to something (supposedly) different, as opposed to a standard issue FPS or God of War clone.

That said, the game still looks like immature crap, a Wii Sports/Kinect Sports version of Leisure Suit Larry (though I saw one NiGHTS-looking segment...), but immature crap aimed at yuppies or the frathouse/sorority demographic, which is probably the perfect audience for this sort of thing.

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
The video has been taken down...
I only want to see it out of morbid curiosity. It sounds... freaky.

Rafael Dera

Aug 24, 2010
A sincere "meh". Don't know what the fuss is about, really. No worse then any other wii things (with the standard level of hideous acting and compulsive laughter).
Rather silly, but ultimately harmless. Does this really offend you?

Try this link if you can't watch it:
http://26februar.co.cc/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LmVzY2FwaXN0bWFnYXppbmUuY29tL2ZvcnVtcy9yZWFkLzcuMjY2ODA0LVViaXNvZnQtVW52ZWlscy1hLVNleHktV2lpLU1pbmlnYW1lLUNvbXBpbGF0aW9uLWZvci1BZHVsdHM/cGFnZT0x&b=13&f=norefer

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
I think the only reason in managed to only get a 12+ is probably because the instructions don't actually tell you what to do. Otherwise games like... anything, would get banned from people taping their own dick to the analog stick and controlling the game like that. If you really wanted to you could turn any game on the wii into a sex party game.

AviaJiutai

Jun 8, 2010
It was so cringeworthy I couldn't even watch it, let alone hear it, what with my hand over my face while groaning in irritation that something like this is even being made. What really did it for me was the way the actors kept laughing and giggling like kids who found a canister of laughing gas.

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
Ubisoft, meet me at camera three.

I appreciate you making games, I appreciate all the hard work and effort you and your staff of amazing artists put into making these interactive experiences fun and enjoyable...

but...

Next time someone pitches the idea of "A more sexually adult-oriented minigame collection" I want you to look them in the face, really just stare at them, and ask them... "Why?"

"What does this accomplish?" "Why does this need to exist?" "Is there anything else we can come up with besides a game that, by 2nd quater, will be a forgotten relic amongst games like 'Extreme Bass Fishing' or 'Barbie Horse Adventures?'"

It's simply not worth it to make games like this, Ubisoft. In the time it took you to make this product you could have sat down with your staff of talented and creative artists and really made something worthwhile. Something more fun, more engaging, and something that we the consumers would buy and then use instead of letting it collect dust on our shelves or reselling it to Gamestop or at garage sales.

A safe product will only fund the next safe product, you can only profit when there's a chance for loss.

Nerazzurri

Aug 2, 2010
It's bad enough people stereotype gamers, but when established companies put out titles like these... damn! This won't sell.. period.