UFO sighted over Chinese airport.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
uh... First... the person who put it up is a *****.(yotube person)

HellbirdIV said:
At exactly 30 seconds it does... Something, that disrupts the entire flow of smoke behind it. It looks like it might be, I dunno, jumping to hyperspace or at least breaking something hard, but it doesn't seem to be accelerating. All I know is that it looks fucking cool.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking. I couldn't figure out if it was moving faster at any point. It looked like it was constant. I guess I could put a clear ruler up to my screen and use the video stuff with its time to calculate that for sure but too lazy.

I dont' know how the, "whale" as one put it was created though. I dont' have much knowledge in fluid phsyics or anything like that.

trog08

Jul 24, 2009
There was something kinda similar seen in Australia last month. Apparently a rocket but...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/05/2919095.htm

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
As my dad is an engineer and does work on engines of the rocket variety (Space, military, etc.), I asked him. From him, it seems to be a space rocket launched. So a military experiment (Like shooting a rocket into space), is likely. Why it was near human areas? Gotta ask China.

The weird puff that happened is when the second stage (Or was it third), of the fuel canisters was broken off, and the disruption was the ionization of the stage-change.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Alright, either it was a meteor of some kinds, with lots of ice (that's where all the steam came from) burning in the stratosphere, or it's a military project.

Both are likely.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
This may sound a little silly, but...

It almost looks like an angel...

acosn

Sep 11, 2008
Well of course it's a UFO.

It flies.
It's an object.
And they don't know wtf it is.

In all likelihood? More space junk. Alternatively China's space program. Maybe they're trying to break the sound barrier.

The answer is probably simpler than you think. I'd have a hard time believing any foreign space life would ever want to talk to us simpletons.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
hiks89 said:
mabie chinas completed the design of a scram jet and are testing it
That is exactly what it is.

A SCRAM jet at an incredible distance would look just like that. The heat from its skin at hypersonic speeds in the upper atmosphere would set it aglow just like that. And the contrail would spread out very uniformly in the upper atmosphere.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Burst6 said:
Ultratwinkie said:
it cant be a military experiment. that looks EXACTLY like the other ufo in europe ( the laser beam looking one). two countries developing the SAME tech at the SAME TIME? that is unlikely.
I'm pretty sure they said that was a falling satellite, or something human-made falling from space.
It seems like its almost flying. Falling debris would have a much higher velocity than that and it would be pretty obvious in the video.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
The video 'footage' is not nearly as exciting as the background music makes it seem.

Its obviously a military operation since no military operation was launched chasing after it.

Or it might be the Americans playing peek-a-boo on China again ^_^

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
Echer123 said:
In the beginning it looks like a whale ghost.

Also, what's up with the music in the video? It sounds like my Mom's workout videos from the 90s.
AHAHAHA! It may be be because I have a few beers in me (or definitely the reason), but this comment literally had me on the floor laughing, and reminiscing about stupid workout VHS tapes.

Probably a failed missile test or something to that effect, but it looks pretty cool.

KingCross

May 22, 2010
Well, If they've got advanced tech, they could be observing us. And, keep in mind, shit happens. If they've got cloaking mechanisms, maybe systems were fried by something. Perhaps the vapor trail disturbance at :30 is the establishment of an atmospheric field of some sort (perhaps the environment isn't contained entirely on the ship, and instead bubbles outward. A failure in the containment mechanism could cause the gasses to shear off and become visible, depending on what they are. Maybe the hull ruptured and started to leak atmosphere.)Hell, maybe they had engine trouble and the wave is them kicking in whatever sub-light engine they'd need to buzz around quick enough to get anywhere in a solar system. The time they spend still visible after that could be them simply calibrating the repairs and testing their integrity. I can't imagine anything worse than your engine suddenly flipping you the bird and flopping in the middle of empty space.

This is all assuming it is an alien spacecraft. My thoughts.

Assuming it's a military craft, WTF China?

Yea. I couldn't not give my two cents on this. Awesome possibilities.

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010

Oooh, UFOs! Panic!

Who cares what it is, it hasn't actually done anything. When aliens actally start attacking, then maybe I'll care.

humor_involuntario

Mar 31, 2010
I wouldn't go with the alien theory. It's just us acting as holywood wants us to act.
It has somthing to do with smog reacting to somthing. just a though...

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
The fuck? The other "UFO" vids from russia and sweden (or norway) look kinda like this.