UFO Sighting

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Now I've always been pretty sceptical about the super-natural, but last night just after going hunting with my dad and a few freinds, while me, my dad, and friend were waiting for the other 2 to gte out of the woods and back to the car we started seeing some very weird lights traveling through the air high above the feild we were on the edge of. At first there was just one, way off in the distance, but within a minute it zig-zaged its way to just the end of the feild(the other end) that we were on and made its way starting and stoping in a very large circle around the general area. at the same time it would disapear and reapear at different times even though it was to bright to be blocked bye the clouds.
There was also 2 more although they didn't interact. One was just up in the sky(I couldn't tell how far it was or if it was moving) but it was brighter then any star or plane that I've ever seen and disapeared occationaly when I wasn't looking.
The last one was only visable for a few minutes. it was hight up, simply apeared, and moved in a straight line across the sky like it was riding on cables hundreds of feet in the air. I had 5 lights, one slowly fading in and out(it was generaly facing our side of the field), and had 4 more that vere just bright on the side of it like bright windows or something. It was also shaped like a cigar, but one of the weirdest things was that none of them gave off any noise at all(it was very quiet since we were far from town).

I never really belived in UFO's, but this recent experience has made belive that there is something out there. So what do you guys think? do you belive in UFOs? Have you ever seen one?
This is a true story of what I saw only a day ago.

p.s. sorry if is hard to read, I suck at grammer.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
Well, ive never had much interest in these kind of things, some people say they are real and seen the aliens themselvs, other people say its fake and are just nt-jobs watching prototype plains. But anyway i think the world would be really boring place without that kind of stuff.

Who knows maybe are angels dancing, jejejeh.

hypothetical fact

Oct 8, 2008
TMAN10112 said:
Now I've always been pretty sceptical about the super-natural, but last night just after going hunting with my dad and a few freinds, while me, my dad, and friend were waiting for the other 2 to gte out of the woods and back to the car we started seeing some very weird lights traveling through the air high above the feild we were on the edge of. At first there was just one, way off in the distance, but within a minute it zig-zaged its way to just the end of the feild(the other end) that we were on and made its way starting and stoping in a very large circle around the general area. at the same time it would disapear and reapear at different times even though it was to bright to be blocked bye the clouds.
There was also 2 more although they didn't interact. One was just up in the sky(I couldn't tell how far it was or if it was moving) but it was brighter then any star or plane that I've ever seen and disapeared occationaly when I wasn't looking.
The last one was only visable for a few minutes. it was hight up, simply apeared, and moved in a straight line across the sky like it was riding on cables hundreds of feet in the air. I had 5 lights, one slowly fading in and out(it was generaly facing our side of the field), and had 4 more that vere just bright on the side of it like bright windows or something. It was also shaped like a cigar, but one of the weirdest things was that none of them gave off any noise at all(it was very quiet since we were far from town).

I never really belived in UFO's, but this recent experience has made belive that there is something out there. So what do you guys think? do you belive in UFOs? Have you ever seen one?

This is the internet so I will have to enforce the internet rule of "pics or it didn't happen."
I don't believe in UFO's because there is no solid evidence that all UFO phenomena couldn't be made by a human or the imagination of a human.

Jul 9, 2008
hypothetical fact said:
I don't believe in UFO's because there is no solid evidence that all UFO phenomena couldn't be made by a human or the imagination of a human.
There's also no evidence that they don't exist. The jury's still out. Personally, I'm a skeptic to the alien part, but there certainly are unidentified objects in the sky.

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
SOMEBODY's gotta do it... -throws something at you- quick duck! UFO!

On a more serious note, what hypothetical fact said: pics or it didn't happen.
It's possible, but I can't see how 'aliens' haven't discovered sentient beings on this planet. My theory is that there is definately intelligent life out there, found other intelligent life, and still searching for more, as to expand their communications with other races.

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
hypothetical fact said:
TMAN10112 said:

This is the internet so I will have to enforce the internet rule of "pics or it didn't happen."
Of course UFOs exist, all it has to be is an UNIDENTIFIED flying object, that could be anything that can fly that you can't identify. you're making the connection to UFO=aliens.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
hypothetical fact said:
TMAN10112 said:

Its true that it's hard to be sure if something on the internet is true or not. So The best I can give you is my word.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
My apologies for being skeptical if this really did happen. Honestly, with all the various things that make light it's hard to pin anything as a real alien possibility.

Sackwak

Dec 20, 2007
Who's to say that aliens are extremely advanced with technology? Maybe they arn't intelligent.

Anyways thats a very intriguing story you have there. If its near New York it could be anything, hell, kids could be trying to blind pilots with lasers

ianuam

Aug 28, 2008
Well if you're in NYC then it's more likely to be a plane + reflections. However, it does seem intriguing, but in all likelihood it's a new black-ops craft.

jim_doki

Mar 29, 2008
in order for any alien to reach us, einstein had to have been wrong. we will not be met by aliens anytime in the near future

PsyberGoth

Nov 9, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Of course UFOs exist, all it has to be is an UNIDENTIFIED flying object, that could be anything that can fly that you can't identify. you're making the connection to UFO=aliens.
Exactly what i was going to say.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
Sackwak said:
Who's to say that aliens are extremely advanced with technology? Maybe they arn't intelligent.

Anyways thats a very intriguing story you have there. If its near New York it could be anything, hell, kids could be trying to blind pilots with lasers
I don't know weather it was aliens or not. but there were no houses near bye, except for a few behind us, and other then that, there was nothing but fields and woods, for about 5 miles.

ChocoCake

Nov 23, 2008
TMAN10112 said:
no, I live all the way in New York.
It was a good joke...at least I thought so. :)
Hunde Des Krieg said:
I can find area 51 on google maps. I did this the first time during accounting class in high school
Not all that hard to do. It is just a blank white area. Now the real challenge is parachuting inside...without getting shot.

ianuam

Aug 28, 2008
jim_doki said:
in order for any alien to reach us, einstein had to have been wrong. we will not be met by aliens anytime in the near future
Untrue. You're supposing that Aliens will be limited by our short lifespans, be biological etc. Nothing to stop roaming generational ships.