Ugliest Outfits in Games

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Mass Effect 1's armor was REALLY ridiculous

Thats not armor, thats skin tight leather.
Thank god they made it actually look like armor in ME2

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Anything from above the tiers that came from Lich King and Cataclysm. They look ridiculous, and not as badass as the tier armor I got in Burning Crusade for my warrior. The armor you get just makes less and less sense the higher you go up the tiers. Nothing about the higher tiers makes you appear to be more badass than before, except for maybe the memorized value of gear that is known by gear geeks. (I'd use a stronger word instead of geeks, but I'm tired of being angry today.)

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
DustyDrB said:
Who Dares Wins said:

The female version also looks bad, but the male one takes the cake. It just looks too... piercable.
I do hate that one too, but I find it more drab than ugly. It does look like it's made out of spandex and foam.
Please tell me thats a real mod and not just a mock-up.....

OT: Pretty much any game where stat weighting = appearance. You always end up looking like you dressed with your eyes closed (WoW I'm looking at you)
More games need functions where you can choose an appearance and then adjust stats.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
I hate DMC3 Dante's outfit with a burning passion. It's an extremely lazy jacket and a man bra. And because DMC3 was the most popular of the series, you see it everywhere especially now with MvC3, even though DMC4 is his most recent appearance and his outfit is better in that game anyway

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
TF2 has some fugly hats/items; here is a list:

5.Unusual hats(great for snipers though)
4.Maxs Severed Head
3.MNC Set
2.Shutter Shades(Dangeresqu too)
1.The one thing I hate the most, anything painted Pink as Hell!

MisterShine

Him Diamond
Mar 9, 2010
darth.pixie said:
Every single armour in KotOR. Every single one.
What! I loved the Sith leather skirt w/pantsrobes!

OT: My choice-

I've been replaying Dragon Age to get ready for number Two, and I hate hate haaaate the generic leather armor in the game. Hate it. Thank god for mods >.>

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
AetherWolf said:
Every character from Final Fantasy X and X-2.
Well damn, that's me ninja'd.

I'm gonna up the game though and say all JR-
BVBFanatic said:
Anything from a JRPG ever.
GODDAMNIT!

Fine. Bay-
ABLb0y said:
Why hasn't Bayonetta been mentioned yet? Her outfit is made out of her pubes. Can't get much more disgusting.
That's it.

You know what kind of armour is really ridiculous? Armour that makes you look like a bat.

Krunkcity3000

Mar 12, 2008
"You know what kind of armour is really ridiculous? Armour that makes you look like a bat."

I think that's enough, Sir. You better take that back

Jack Macaque

Jan 29, 2011
Shiny Koi said:
Jack Macaque said:
Anything from Final Fantasy games...and Baten Kaitos...ew
I liked a few of the Baten Kaitos armors. Very few. Basically just Lyude and Skeed's uniforms. Vallye's too. And Mizuti's mask. Everything else, I could complain about.
Agreed, I`m actually surprised someone else has played that game aside from myself, or even remembers it :(

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Wow, I actually really like 3 of the 5 examples in the OP. Reinforced Combat Armour Mark 2 looks bitchin' when coupled with a rebreather. My favourite aarmour loadout in New Vegas is Reinforced Combat Armour Mark 2, rebreather, and First Recon Beret. You look awesome.

OT: Bayonetta's retarded hair/suit thing is the most hideous video game outfit I've ever seen.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Helm of Honnleath from Dragon Age: Origins. It's the most heinously ugly helmet I've ever seen, but it's bonuses make it too good to pass up. +2 to all attributes, +3 armour, and a natural 1.5 armour, which is quite good for a helmet of its class. I can't find a picture, but a description will do. It has wings on it. Big metal wings that stick out like weird ears.