Uncharted 2 Screenshots Leaked

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
Uncharted 2 Screenshots Leaked

Early screens from the Uncharted sequel have leaked to the internet, revealing more jungle and gun goodness.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, in development at Naughty Dog, has been announced with a couple of teaser trailers [http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=uncharted+2&search_type] showing hero Nathan Drake fighting some soldier-esque characters while dual wielding a metal shield and gun in original locales, such as war-torn cities and icy mountain ranges.

Naughty Dog marketing manager Arne Meyer confirmed that the screenshots were directly taken from the game, but the source of the images, provided by multiple NeoGAF [http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345546] users, hasn't been discovered.

The game is expected to release in the fall of 2009. XGN is hosting all the images with thumbnail previews, if you'd care for a sneak peek at Nate's next adventure.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I can see the Yahtzee review already...

There are going to be many jokes made about Nathan's new facial hair, many jokes.

TheBadass

Aug 27, 2008
Uncharted's still the prettiest game I've ever played, and didn't expect them to improve on it that much.

<url=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/capture2yo2.jpg>But holy crap.

I love you, Naughty Dog.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Naughty Dog have always been really awesome on the graphical front, hell, they did nice looking 3d on the PS1, that's kind of impossible.

LumiHawke

Dec 5, 2008
*throws PC out window* Waste of money *hugs PS3, then regreats throwing PC out window because of Company of Heroes and leeps out window to get it*

Sorry but wow, that is very nice to look at, the snow capped mountains are apsolutely beautiful.

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
DAMN do I want it now. Like, not as in I didn't want it before but not I'm excited about it,

but as in, WHY CAN I NOT PLAY IT IMMEDIATELY?!?

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
I don't really see how these are "leaked" images since they were, you know, the cover story for this months Game Informer Magazine which had tons of screen shots.

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
darkstone said:
I don't really see how these are "leaked" images since they were, you know, the cover story for this months Game Informer Magazine which had tons of screen shots.
Based on Arne's forum response in NeoGAF, there were probably images not in the magazine or released well before expectations and it simply caught the company a bit off guard. And if they weren't authorized then it's simply a leak they're looking to plug.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
PedroSteckecilo said:
I can see the Yahtzee review already...

There are going to be many jokes made about Nathan's new facial hair, many jokes.
"And bringing back the 'Shaggy The Douche' style of facial hair, it's Nathan."