Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Announced

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Announced

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1365/1365533.jpg

Chloe and Nadine head to India in Uncharted's "biggest expansion to-date."

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End may have marked the end of Nathan Drake's journey, but it didn't mark the end of the series. Naughty Dog announced Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at PlayStation Experience 2016, debuting more than eight minutes of gameplay from early in the title. The game, which Naughty Dog is calling its "biggest story expansion to-date," will be a standalone title, available both retail and as a digital download. Anyone who bought the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer's Pack will get The Lost Legacy as a download when it launches.

The expansion will star Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' Chloe Frazer, teaming up with Nadine Ross from Uncharted 4, on a mission to recover the Tusk of Ganesh in India.

"When we began to plot out the story and our vision for the game, we realized we were building something more than an extension of Uncharted 4, and instead, a standalone story in the Uncharted universe," wrote Shaun Escayg, Creative Director at Naught Dog, on the PlayStation Blog [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/12/03/uncharted-the-lost-legacy-arrives-next-year-on-ps4/]. "We wanted this adventure to feature all of the hallmarks of the series, from cinematic storytelling set within exotic destinations, to dynamic combat and intricate puzzles."

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
I'm glad to see Chloe get more screen time. I was hoping for more Sam but this works, too.

Maybe Nadine might actually get some comeuppance this time instead of just stealing stuff and peace-ing out like last time.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
If I were going to get any console, it would be the PS4 simply for the Uncharted series. I'm glad they're going to keep making these and pumping them out at what hopefully will be consistently high quality.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Guess I will repeat myself.
Positive: Naughty Dog does good jobs so it probably will be alright.
Negative: Uncharted was concluded nicely already.

Aside from that: Chloe was cool and I'm open to the idea to expand the series away from Nathan.