Uncivil War: Left 4 Dead - "Get To The Choppa" Challenge!

Sergey Sund

May 20, 2012
Age of Empires should be next. Or Empire Earth.
Or, if you want to go all-out long-time: Some part of the Anno series.
Strategy game, is what I'm saying.
*obligatory "long" joke*

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Incredible, I was actually cheering Yahtzee on so he and Jim would tie it up this week but I have to say that the entire end of the video made me laugh. Yahtzee may have lost but it was just the perfect storm of shit going wrong right at the end that it made me laugh from both the banter and also out of sympathy. I too get a good run in many games and then get shafted right at the end by some sheer stroke of terrible luck on part of the forces that be. I'm the worst roller in our D&D group as well. Hats off to you, Yahtzee. You'll get 'em next week.

Grape_Nuts

Mar 23, 2011
Sergey Sund said:
*obligatory "long" joke*
That wouldn't work because Yahtzee absolutely HATES strategy games. He would never agree to that, even for our entertainment.

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
There wasn't a technicality - both players were still alive when the game 'ended' the first time - it just went straight to game over since both players were incapped and there was no way they could recover. Note that Yahtzee's screen was playing about half a second behind Jim's (you can compare events early in each stream to check). Also, Yahtzee probably would have died first, since he had a Hunter ripping him to shreds, whereas Jim just had a horde of zombies kicking him while he was down.

Still, this was fun. I'm still waiting for the Spiderman 2 Webswing Racing Challenge though...

Miles Maldonado

Oct 11, 2011
Luftrausers.

1. Whoever can shoot down the Blimp first with a Rauser of their choosing
2. Whoever lasts the longest in SFMT (best 2 out of 3 due to SFMT being unpredictable) with the Original Rauser... or even better, the Spook (Missiles, Heavy Body, Gungine)
3. Whoever gets the most points with a completely randomized Rauser in normal mode.

Grape_Nuts said:
Sergey Sund said:
*obligatory "long" joke*
That wouldn't work because Yahtzee absolutely HATES strategy games. He would never agree to that, even for our entertainment.
Also, Strategy games are boring as hell to watch unless it's one built around being face paced, like any C&C game after and including Red Alert 2. If it's Empire Earth, nobody wants to watch them gather resources for five minutes before they can produce a dude with a club.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Need another game with sweaty dudes for Yahtzee to take it back, so Saints Row 3 (or 4), custom Jim and Yahtzee avatars and glossy, competing for... something.

Vicioussama

Jun 5, 2008
Playing L4D2 and watching this makes me want a L4D3 even more with more scenarios, more weaponry, larger levels, more interesting Director that can actually change the layout of levels properly, etc.

Edit: Btw, FUCKING ESCAPIST, GET RID OF THE FUCKING CAPTCHA! IT'S A SHITTY ASS SYSTEM!