Uncivil War: Mount Your Friends - Jim and Yahtzee Get Physical

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
infantile with tremendous desperation they dig for the humor with all their might... still somehow entertaining though.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
The first time I saw Jim's hands-on look at the game on Youtube, I thought his characters were supposed to look like the Hulk, at least until I noticed the fishbowl. I assume Yahtzee set his own preferences and didn't at all choose a default selection.

Tentheria

Apr 19, 2011
Wow I needed to verify my age for "Mass Effect 3 - A Gay Erotic Gay Love Story" but not for this?! Clearly progress is being made! Love this series so much, can't wait for more. Enjoy that chair Jim, you... sort of earned it?

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
I remember when Two Best Friends Play covered this game in their most recent Xbox Live Indie Games episode. It was the one token halfway-decent game. Doesn't surprise me that it's ended up on Steam.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Dr.Awkward said:
Great to see Yahtzee on the scoreboard!

If you're looking for other ideas, I've got two:

Prop Hunt - A gamemode mod for Garry's Mod, the idea behind Prop Hunt is that the red team turns into props and then "hide in plain sight" while the blue team hunts them down and then kill them within the time limit. If the red team survives the time limit or the blue team dies from enough wrong guesses, they get a point. But if the blue team kills the red team before time is up, they get a point. It's rather straight-forward and you can get some memorable events out of it.
I can't imagine prop hunt being any fun 1 on 1, too many places to hide; I'd rather watch them play the elevator mode, see what challenge they can come up with.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Huzzah! Yahtzee won his first round! With epic trash talk to boot! My favorite one was "Ooh, look at those nerds reading and knowing about comic books. I'm going to lift weights at them! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" And I'm glad I didn't notice this game's "jiggle physics".

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Soooooo the moral of the story is that "To the victor go the sweaty cocks"? Got it.

As for a suggested challenge, this game is more fun than a goat full of sweaty swinging helicopter cocks:

http://www.starwhal.com/

Clunks

Apr 21, 2010
For a competitive game involving stacking naked men on top of each other/a meditating goat on a pole, this was oddly tense.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I wish Jim could sit in with Yahtzee in his "Let's Drown Out..." series.

If you guys want to hear Yahtzee's facade crack to the point he laughs so hard he cries, then check out this link
http://youtu.be/aAG32E0BunQ?t=27m3s

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The whole show is a joy to watch. But those end bits always kill me. xD

Saw Jim playing this game one his YouTube show. Very odd game, but it looks kind of fun too.

Good pick for a "normal" challenge. xD Well done Yahtzee! Jim, it's up to you to not let him catch up!

=w= b [sub][sub](<-Thumbs up face)[/sub][/sub]

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
You have done well, and I am amused. Enjoy my hardy kudos and heartfelt thanks for granting us this gift of two grown men talking about sweaty cocks.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
BeerTent said:
Every time I hear Yahtzee's voice in these, he sounds do goddamn bored.

Maybe I've been watching too much Zero Punctuation, but these challenges, his voice says to me, "Please make this end. Jesusfuckingchrist I don't want to do this."

And then I hear that's his normal voice.
waych his youtube channel, he always sounds like this.

CryoSynth

Jun 2, 2011
Nurb said:
I wish Jim could sit in with Yahtzee in his "Let's Drown Out..." series.

If you guys want to hear Yahtzee's facade crack to the point he laughs so hard he cries, then check out this link
http://youtu.be/aAG32E0BunQ?t=27m3s
I've watched a lot of the Drown Outs but I hadn't seen that one. That really is amazing xD

RazgrizRex

Jul 3, 2014
templar1138a said:
This was definitely better than the last two. You guys should try to stick to games where you can see what the other's doing. It makes it easier to make fun of each other.
Yup, this was the best episode thus far. Turn based games do have a lot more potential for taking pot shots at your opponents - more entertaining for us viewers.

Hence I would recommend a game of Worms.
You could have fun with naming your squaddies and maybe giving them roles Team Fortress style.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I feel that this game requires them to have a QWOP-off. Just trying to actually play the game normally is hard enough.