Uncivil War: Mount Your Friends - Jim and Yahtzee Get Physical

Jan 12, 2012
I wonder if this is what they do to unwind after getting all worked up over Adblock and female representation and the game of the week. Just throwing dumb zingers at each other seems like a good way to destress.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
That's some, definite jiggle physics in the game that featured in the challenge.

Go #teamYahtzee, errgh, I used a hashtag.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well that was something.
A 14 minutes video of cocks, sweat, a sore-losing Yahtzee, and a cocky Jim.
Loved the ending, that sure gave it to Jim. The return of the Yahtzee is imminent!

Next week we'll hear how Jim will kick his arse more, and Yahtzee calling Jim fat some more.
Both equally awesome an entertaining. Enjoying the series gents!

DataSnake

Aug 5, 2009
A couple ideas you could do in Saints Row IV:
*Pedestrian baseball: one of you takes a human shield and throws them at the other, who has to deflect them with the bat
*Pedestrian skeet shooting: one of you throws a pedestrian, the other has to kill them before they hit the ground.
*Pedestrian tennis: grab somebody with TK and throw them back and forth. When one of you misses the catch, the other gets a point.
*Pedestrian basketball: there are a couple billboards around the city with holes in them. Pick a billboard and see who can throw the most pedestrians through it in a set amount of time.
*Vehicle soccer: pick a car or bike, place it in the middle of a stretch of road, and each of you tries to get it through one of the intersections using only melee attacks.
*Vehicle curling: Each of you gets one sidewalk along a stretch of road. Whoever can make more cars skid across your sidewalk using only freeze blast wins.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Awesome. When I saw Jim's Youtube playthrough of this, my first thought was "they should totally do this for Uncivil War". Looks like he had the same idea.

Also, nice to see Yahtzee being *cough* gracious and *cough cough* humble in victory.

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Every time I hear Yahtzee's voice in these, he sounds do goddamn bored.

Maybe I've been watching too much Zero Punctuation, but these challenges, his voice says to me, "Please make this end. Jesusfuckingchrist I don't want to do this."

And then I hear that's his normal voice.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
If only Timesplitters future perfect was on PC, then we could have a challenge as to who can get the most kills with bricks as the only weapon. Or the injection gun.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Aw yeah, good day to be on Team Yahtzee *waves flag*. I didn't predict his expertise would be guiding naked men with flappy cocks onto other naked men with flappy cocks, but I'll take it.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
On a side note, searching Sam Neill on Youtube is an instant portal to those dark places of the internet that few dare tread. Do not venture forth, do not attempt to follow. And whatever you do, do not make contact!

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
This was definitely better than the last two. You guys should try to stick to games where you can see what the other's doing. It makes it easier to make fun of each other.

And oh shit, those waggly penis jiggle physics.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Those jiggle physics, I think I know to be prepared for future episodes of this show.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
BeerTent said:

Maybe I've been watching too much Zero Punctuation, but these challenges, his voice says to me, "Please make this end. Jesusfuckingchrist I don't want to do this."

You should look up his Youtube podcast/let's play "Let's drown out...", he does it with a friend of his, it's quite fun and yes, that's his normal voice...

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
Great to see Yahtzee on the scoreboard!

If you're looking for other ideas, I've got two:

Prop Hunt - A gamemode mod for Garry's Mod, the idea behind Prop Hunt is that the red team turns into props and then "hide in plain sight" while the blue team hunts them down and then kill them within the time limit. If the red team survives the time limit or the blue team dies from enough wrong guesses, they get a point. But if the blue team kills the red team before time is up, they get a point. It's rather straight-forward and you can get some memorable events out of it.

Screencheat - This recently released on Steam, and the idea is that you're playing a first-person deathmatch in the style of an old-school four-player splitscreen mode. However, there's a twist: You can't see the other players on your screen! You've got to use their views to figure out where they are, and they'll be doing the same with your screen.

Here's the links to both:

Prop Hunt: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=135509255

Screencheat: http://store.steampowered.com/app/301970/ (yeah, it's in early access)

Valkrex

Elder Dragon
Jan 6, 2013
Solo Melee Only round of Killing Floor!

Another awesome episode, and I am REALLY liking this series so far!

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Jandau said:
BeerTent said:

You should look up his Youtube podcast/let's play "Let's drown out...", he does it with a friend of his, it's quite fun and yes, that's his normal voice...
More fun is his calm voice, because he sounds like he's trying to pull one over on his friend.

OT: Go Yahtzee, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have even remained on this site when URealms left. Sorry Jim, my sweaty cock is for one man alone.