Uncivil War: Watch Dogs - The Car-Clothing Coordination Carnage Contest!

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
Great, as if I didn't have enough reasons to goof off on the internet... that was very enjoyable and I look forward to more! My suggestion:

In Minecraft (survival mode), who can create the deepest pit (Y value) using only Creeper explosions?

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
What about underwear? Surely some of those people were wearing tighty whities.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
This video was very fun, while the concept has been done before the actual execution was very enjoyable, mostly because you two make a great comedic duo.

I hate to admit it but I didn?t watch much of rhymedown spectacular, and while I do intend to check out that show someday, for now I will atone for my sins by watching this series.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Oh my god, this was hilarious! The back-and-forth between Yahtzee & Jim is the selling point. I don't mind the lack of Rhymedown now that we have this. And Gavin doing the theme song to boot!
New Challenge: how many bystanders in Saint's Row IV can you beat up with the big floppy purple dildo.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Alright, this is fucking awesome, well worth the end of Rhymedown Spectacular.

Idea:
Saints Row 3, kill as many mascots as possible in 5 min with the Penatrator.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I can tell already that this show is going to be a riot. I'm going to add it to my "Must Watch" list.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Yahtzee + Jim + Gavin (Theme song) = AWESOME!

I am really looking forward to where this series goes next

CruxisCalling

Jan 27, 2011
This series is going to be a lot of fun! Really looking forward to what games they play in the future. I wonder if they'll stick mostly to well known games, or if they plan on throwing in some older/more obscure titles to throw each other off?

zvate said:
but I don't think we need anymore of the fat jokes. they don't add anything and I think yahtzee can do better then that...
I think that's a bit of his personal humor coming through, like a running gag between friends. He does the same thing to Gabe just to get him worked up for Lets Drown Out, but they've discussed several times that he doesn't really mean anything by it. He might have (either intentionally or out of habit) said it to get Jim worked up in the same way. If you look back at some of Yahtzee and Jim's other banter-based works like the Hour of Love he does the same kind of teasing, and Jim easily joins in on it.

RedmistSM

Jan 30, 2010
This was wonderful. Do the challenges all have to be unconventional/not something the game makes up for you?
I'll nominate cutting the scenery in that first part of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance(the beach part) into as many pieces as possible. I'm pretty sure the game keeps some kind of count even if it offers no reward.
I'm also nominating carrying as many rabbits as you can in the first part of Dragon's Dogma and sticking them in a boat at the beach. It's the Noah's Ark bible game challenge.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Scrythe said:
Well that was a lot of fun to watch. This is definitely getting added to my weekly rotation.

Does it have to just be Jim vs Yahtzee, or could the LRR crew join in on the carnage?

GoldenEye

Slappers Only

License to Kill
Oh, I would love to see that - original or Source! Golden Guns only would be a thigh-slapper as well.

MiracleOfSound said:
1v1 Snipers on COD4 Shipment :D
Oh god...that's fiendish! :eek:

Mar 30, 2010
Great little vid, I can see this becoming a showcase for 'games within games'.

As for a suggestion, may I offer up NPC vs NPC fights in GTA:O? The game is simple: find two or more NPCs standing in a group and sprint into the crowd in such a way as to knock over an NPC into another NPC. Usually both will run off, but every so often the second NPC will become hostile to the first and an NPC vs NPC fight will break out allowing you to just sit back and watch. And yes, myself and a couple of XBL buddies do actually do this for light relief between matches.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Not what I was expecting, but loved it nonetheless! There's great banter between these two.

Shayman

Mar 6, 2014
This was brilliant! Genuine laughs were had and I love the music. I'm sure you guys could come up with something stupid to do in Skyrim or Saints Row.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
piscian said:
yahtzee made the mistake of choosing white in a modern console game. He should have went with brown.
Its sad/funny because its true :\