Uncivil War: Watch Dogs - The Car-Clothing Coordination Carnage Contest!

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Zacharious-khan said:
I'm sure yahtzee is going to enjoy actually having a fat person around to call fat
Casey Heynes was Australian.

<youtube=NXurg3BozI8>

Don't make us unite in fury. We will crush you. Joke all you want about us sitting on you but I hear breathing is pretty important. [/joke, of course]

PrimePowerOn

Nov 30, 2009
What in the name of what did I just watch? Anything to see (hear?) more of these guys every week.

Clearly, cobalt car colour contributed copious contingencies considering clothing combinations.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
You know how when PewDiePie and Markiplier and Mangaminx play Goat Simulator whether they want to or not because everybody expects it and it doesn't matter because people are going to buy it whether it's good or not or even whether they really want it or not? Same thing. Dog and pony show.

And, actually, Yahtzee could have won easily if he had stopped to consider that most people would be wearing one piece or another of some kind of white undergarment.

Australian Justice
Jan 30, 2010
Challenge Idea, Best of 20, CoD Modern Warfare 2, Map Rust, Headshots only enabled, and Tomahawks must be thrown at enemy first before they can fire.

FFMaster

May 13, 2009
OK gotta say that was quite entertaining, kudos on the concept, and the good natured ribbing during the competition. Will watch again!

Baddamobs

Aug 21, 2013
I really enjoyed this! Despite the two of them being a little...antagonistic at times, I think both their types of humor go well together, and this sort of 'stupid fun' is always welcome in my book: hope the series has all the best!

I have no idea for suggestions, unfortunately. All I can think of is odd/funny mods that might be worth a go; teletubbies Left 4 Dead anyone?

Alek The Great

May 24, 2011
This was pretty great. An idea for a future one:

Game: Just Cause 2
Objective: Destroy as many water towers as possible
Means: Firearms only
Restrictions: Only mid-air destruction counts (player has to grapple and parachute continuously and if they touch the ground the destruction counter resets)

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Heh, enjoyed that a lot. Cheers! Looking forward to the next one. Fairly original premise on The Escapist, and a good quick watch.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
that was fun :D would've worked well in Sleeping Dogs too (esp since you can open your left door for extra reach)