Uncivil War: Watch Dogs - The Car-Clothing Coordination Carnage Contest!

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
Watch Dogs - The Car-Clothing Coordination Carnage Contest!

In the premiere episode of Uncivil War, Jim Sterling and Yahtzee Croshaw compete in Watch Dogs to see who can rage on the road the most!

Watch Video

Hdawger

Jun 8, 2010
This is fun! Going to add this to the "Looking Forward to Each Week" column!

I3uster

Nov 16, 2008
I actually enjoy Jim a lot more in this than Yahtzee despite the statue of the latter in my back yard.

I guess Yahtzee just works better with scripts while Jim works decently enough without. (Don't worry Yahtzee, it's what we creepy smelly nerds call a moé point)

Still looking forward to more of this.

Arkenangel

Mar 8, 2011
That was great :D

Next time, I think you need to see how many chickens you can kill in Skyrim by Fus Doh Rah - with bonus points if you don't get caught by the guards.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
This was stupid.

And fun.

Stupid fun. Yeah, I can dig that. If not eagerly, still awaiting more.

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
That was fun. Keep it coming and lets see if this one can remain fun over the long term.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
So one chooses the game and the other the competition?
This could be fun!
Just need to focus more on the banter than the challenge itself :D

Jasper Kazai

Dec 8, 2007
Jim actually shorted himself with his counting. Because he forgot what number he was on when he ran over 5 he didn't count his actual 6th one.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
As much as I loved Rhymedown, this looks like a lot of fun. Looking forward to what comes next. The Drown Outs with Yahtzee and Gabe are a highlight of my week, and now we have Yahtzee and Jim playing (somewhat) together. Woo!

And thank you for the reminder (and theme song), Gav. I didn't know this was the new Jim and Yahtzee project.

DataSnake

Aug 5, 2009
Nice! As to what game you should do next, why not Saints Row IV? I'm sure the two of you could find something entertaining in a game that ridiculous.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Now if this was Saints Row 2, the people would be jumping into the road for your cars. Ah well.

This is dumb fun, I'll probably keep watching.

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
thouroghly enjoyable. found it fun and entertaining but I don't think we need anymore of the fat jokes. they don't add anything and I think yahtzee can do better then that...

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
That was fun. I laughed out loud when Jim remarked that they all are wearing jeans. Ah, thank God for that crafty bastard.

kdanielss

May 20, 2009
well, this was unexpected, but I'm excited to see what's to come.

SUGGESTIONS:
Brutal Doom- E2M8 First to kill the Cyberdemon wins (OK for weapon cheats)
GTA4- Blow up as many Taxis as you can with explosives
Minecraft- the first to build a shelter wins (needs to be closed and have easy access to the outside)