Uncivil War: Watch Dogs - The Car-Clothing Coordination Carnage Contest!

Able Seacat

Jun 18, 2012
That was fun and I liked the random challenge. How about first to shoot 44 light bulbs in a splinter cell game? The barbaric light bulb extermination competition.

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
There were a few points Yahtzee didn't call from white shirts under coats, but not enough to make up the spread.

Oskuro

Nov 18, 2009
Woo, suggestions!

·Saints Row 2 - Floppy Cake Special:

Mix the following ingredients:

1) Anatomically correct (ish) Jim/Yahtzee avatars in the buff flopping merrily around
2) The following cellphone cheats: #16 (Evil Cars) #19 (Pedestrian War) #200 (Giant NAKED Jim and Yahtzee)

Maybe add some notoriety levels for flavouring, and set a challenge.
One idea: Run around pulling mailboxes/newspaper boxes off the ground (one type each player). Whoever uproots the most, wins. Dying subtracts points (Or use invincibility to avoid stopping the game flow)

Cheat reference for more wackyness: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Cheats_in_Saints_Row_2

·Assasin's Creed 2 - Minstrel Headbutt Spectacular: Run, Grab, Headbutt.

·Euro-Truck Simulator Mother'Trucking Truck-Off: I have no idea about the inner workings of the game, but both of you have played it, thus you must compete somehow. Possibly naked.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
I'd like to see some 1v1 Chivalry Medieval Warfare duels. With bonus points for dismemberment and decapitations.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oskuro said:
·Saints Row 2 - Floppy Cake Special:

Mix the following ingredients:

1) Anatomically correct (ish) Jim/Yahtzee avatars in the buff flopping merrily around
2) The following cellphone cheats: #16 (Evil Cars) #19 (Pedestrian War) #200 (Giant NAKED Jim and Yahtzee)

Maybe add some notoriety levels for flavouring, and set a challenge.
One idea: Run around pulling mailboxes/newspaper boxes off the ground (one type each player). Whoever uproots the most, wins. Dying subtracts points (Or use invincibility to avoid stopping the game flow)

Cheat reference for more wackyness: http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Cheats_in_Saints_Row_2
That appears to be two for naked combat, but I wouldn't have asked them to make the characters self-avatars. That's up to them to decide.

xGrimReaperzZ

Dec 8, 2013
I loved the Jim and Yahtzee rhymedown spectacular, but i guess that it wasn't successful enough, and i enjoyed this episode, i hope that this show is also good, and successful enough to warrant its existance.

Oh, on another note, really great name for a show, Uncivil War, what a name!

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
Personally, I think they should play some sort of shooter like killing floor, and see who can get the most melee kills. Being in the same server would make it easier to gauge that too.

I also think this is a very neat idea, let's see how it pans out.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Given both of their jokes on the subject they should pick some kind of a fighting game with ridiculous jiggle physics and say run survival mode for 3 minutes, the winner is the one with the most "jiggles" by the end of the match. Defeat of course lowers the jiggle count due to needing to reload back in. Gee I wonder if there is any game that fits this definition. :)

They might need a guest commentator or do a post taping edit to include a "jiggle counter" in the corner of each video.

Oskuro

Nov 18, 2009
FalloutJack said:
That appears to be two for naked combat, but I wouldn't have asked them to make the characters self-avatars. That's up to them to decide.
If they are not self-avatars, how can we then bask in the glory that are these two british-born human exemplars?

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Oskuro said:
FalloutJack said:
If they are not self-avatars, how can we then bask in the glory that are these two british-born human exemplars?
And stifle their creative nuttery on account of wanting to see what they're like buck naked? Let THEM decide!

Aristatide

Jul 19, 2014
FalloutJack said:
Oskuro said:
FalloutJack said:
And stifle their creative nuttery on account of wanting to see what they're like buck naked? Let THEM decide!
Now now. I think the obvious solution is that they make an avatar to express their true, internal nature. While naked. Stripped of all false pretenses, including trivial real-world skin, who are the real Jim Sterling and Yahtzee? The pathos of this revelation contrasted against the childishness of screwing around in (pretty much any, really) Saint's Row game! Pure poetry!

And thus we will have come full circle.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Aristatide said:
FalloutJack said:
Oskuro said:
FalloutJack said:
Now now. I think the obvious solution is that they make an avatar to express their true, internal nature. While naked. Stripped of all false pretenses, including trivial real-world skin, who are the real Jim Sterling and Yahtzee? The pathos of this revelation contrasted against the childishness of screwing around in (pretty much any, really) Saint's Row game! Pure poetry!

And thus we will have come full circle.
I'll drink to that! Expression of one's true inner character (naked) for everyone! EXCELSIOR!

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
They need to play a fighting game. Like Ultra Street Fighter IV. Mainly because Yahtzee is totally shit with fighting games.

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
Dni0 said:
...and now these tossers are effectively getting paid to just play games with each other.
Plenty of tossers get paid to just play games with each other. Why, just this month, for two whole weekends running, we've had a whole bunch of tossers getting paid to play games with each other.

Just because you're not getting payed to play video games, don't start hatin'.

NoeL

May 14, 2011
kdanielss said:
Minecraft- the first to build a shelter wins (needs to be closed and have easy access to the outside)
Dig down three blocks and close the ceiling. WINNARR!!!!!!1 But yeah, I think challenges where the challenge itself is the fun part are much more video friendly than having a race where the outcome is the only thing of significance.

OT: Great video guys, I'll likely be watching more. Just remember the premise of the series and stick to it - I don't want to see a repeat of No Right Answer.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Every inch of Jim's big fat twat. Oh god, I did NOT need that mental image... :p

Promising start, good premise, keep it up, can't wait for the next one!

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
The fun factor definately goes down in this game with those fucking cops