Unforgotten Realms Begins Season 3

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Unforgotten Realms Begins Season 3

Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo will be riding again in the third season of Unforgotten Realms.

The epic tale of Rob and Mike - also known as Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo, master-wizard-in-training - as they adventured through the homebrew tabletop world of Unforgotten Realms has since moved on to its own site, but it still has many fans in The Escapist's community.

This Friday (May 14th), those fans will find their long wait at an end: The third season of Unforgotten Realms is upon us [http://www.urealms.com/]. If you've been dying for your UR fix since the end of the second season, craving monocle-wearing wizards and nunchuks made from the finest Canadian lumber, your salvation is at hand!

You can view the third season of Unforgotten Realms at its new home site [http://www.urealms.com/].

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
:O

Cool, I'll check that out, thanks. I had kind of given up after they left, I figured it would just end. Clearly I was very mistaken.

I almost felt the same about Pure Pwnage but then I saw the 1st episode of the new series on youtube and I was ecstatic.

sune26

Not sure what to put here
Apr 13, 2009
I.. I... I just think I had several nerdgasms at once *Wipes tear away* I really missed hearing that voice (NOT gay) its really a soothing thing to hear as it reminds me of simpler times.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Oh HELL YES!! I have missed UR. Sure the story went absolutely nowhere after season 1, but I still miss them. Let's hope they've planned this season a bit better.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
I'm feel a little more alive inside. Thanks for the news John Funk, your the best.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I'm quite happy about this! I remember the Jimmy: The World of Warcraft story machinima that ended up with me finding UR, and I watched several of them before I had an account here. It's been a long time since I've seen an episode, but this might get me back into the series as a whole. :)

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Sure he was making side episdoes, but I didn't realize that the next episode would be a main story one.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
So... they got the finances worked out? Last time I checked (not a few days ago) they had barely sold enough dvd's to support a new season.

Ah well, I'm curious how they're going to resolve this time-travel subplot.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
YES!!!

Finally, at long last! Thanks for telling us this, Escapist!

I must say, its also very kind of you to do so, despite the fact that your not hosting the show anymore :D

SomeBoredGuy

Nov 18, 2009
I guess this is a good time to start watching them! All I've heard of them was that one joke in the Doomsday Arcade Finale.

[sub]God, I love Doomsday Arcade...[/sub]